NSC processing time changed to 05/12/04

Fortunately its true

Hello all
I recd RFE (Companys ability to pay ) on June 18 2004.
EB3/RIR/CP
RD is 5/12/2004
RFE : 6/18/04 (Company's ability to pay)
RFE Replied: ???
AD : ????

So even though its a RFE , I'm happy for the fast Processing.
Thanks

puhrince said:
who comes under skilled worker category? EB3? if u notice,the other categories are still in 2003

As I had mentioned in some other thread, all categories except EB2 (non-NIW) have moved forward big time. These include EB1 A, B, C, EB2-NIW and EB3 and EB4. I suspect, in the next bi-wwekly report EB2 (non-NIW) is going to jump ahead.

But how is this happening thats a huge jump from 09/03 to 05/04. Is it bcos of the backlog reduction strategies/new concurrent rule or what?, any comments?

non-concurrent I-140' were most likely mentioned out there..and for that,EB@ or EB3 dosen't matter- all new non concurrent ones are being approved in 2-3 weeks

puhrince said:
non-concurrent I-140' were most likely mentioned out there..and for that,EB@ or EB3 dosen't matter- all new non concurrent ones are being approved in 2-3 weeks

CIS said that concurrent and non-concurrent used the same I140 time table. If CIS really can approve I140 in 3 weeks, they should approve I140 and I485 in three weeks giving that the finger print and name check are clear. The finger print and name check only takes 3 days most cases. So, what is going on?

I really hope that mine will get approve soon. If the time table is true (we all pray for it!), mine should finish a month ago. I will call CIS when the time table is confirmed.

We really need to write to the CIS Director about all this discrepancy if it is true.

Last edited by a moderator:
No Concurrent Processing Done......

Guys it looks clear to me.I know a whole lot of guys who have filed there I-140 NON-CONCURRENTLY as late as May and got it approved.
NSC is presently NOT doing any concurrent processing and the dates are
only for non-concurrent applications.

it may be true for New Fillings

I have mine pending from July 2003.
Waiting for this is making me go mad, I happen to file non concurrent too :mad:

itsem1,you should have done something about this by now..thats very unfair whats happened to you..have u talked to the local senator? a lot of times that works.looks like your case is fallen into a hole,and if u don't do something about it,it will remain that way..there is another guy chanderjoshi similar to you in a different thread