NSC processing date for EB1-EA

eb1a-query said:
Nothing from me.... :(

Just wondering anybody who filed before April 11 this year has heard anything....so that we know whether to depend on the processing dates posted by NSC.

My friend filed on May 17 2006, EB-1EA an she got an RFE 8/17/2006, from NSC, so I guess the date dosen't mean anything...mmm still waiting

NIW EB-2 security check

Folks, Does anyone know that the security check for an NIW EB-2 petition is done after reviewing the file by NSC or before that? I filed my EB-2 on May 2006, and I just interviewed with USCIS in the local CIS office. I was wondering if anyone knows how long after the security check interview I had, I can expect my EB-2 to get approved/denied? Thanks

I am in a similar position. I applied in this category in September 2005 at VSC. Case transferred to NSC in April 2006, RFE sent in Aug 2006 and responded to in October 2006.Very general RFE like yours.

My NIW case was approved after security check last month.

Lawyers said that with 4-5 papers and 7-8 citations, I have no chance with EB1-EA at NSC, but I have taken a chance. Let us see what happens.
When can I hear from NSC?

Last edited by a moderator:
panduranga said:
I am in a similar position. I applied in this category in September 2005 at VSC. Case transferred to NSC in April 2006, RFE sent in Aug 2006 and responded to in October 2006.Very general RFE like yours.

My NIW case was approved after security check last month.

Lawyers said that with 4-5 papers and 7-8 citations, I have no chance with EB1-EA at NSC, but I have taken a chance. Let us see what happens.
When can I hear from NSC?

When can you hear from NSC?... god knows! They are taking their sweet time!

I140 EA processing dates moves to May2

I 140 EA processing dates moved to May 2. Is not bad with NSC, 20 days moved, we may have ot wait for couple of months to see our dates reaches.
Good luck to all!