NSC Packet 3 time

Dan Zetu

Hello folks,

My I-140 (EB1) was approved on April 26. My PD is current. NVC has not received my case yet despite INS NSC claims that they sent the case out. Any idea on how long this process takes?

Thanks a lot,

Dan

No Title

Dan,

My I-140 has been approved on 28th April for EB1= Nebraska and yet no luck with NVC .

Ask your company or lawyer to call up INS.

Let us keep each other updated on a regular basis.

Thanks
RJ

No Title

My lawyer does not want to call INS yet. She says everything is normal and based on her experience, it takes two to three months for NSC to send cases to NVC. Is this true? I don\'t know, but it sure looks like it.

Dan

No Title

I am a US Citizen and had filed a I130 for my spouse in India. My stats are as follows:
* filed in Dec, 2000
* petition approved in mid-April, 2001 (that was great)

Spoke with an IIO at NSC and am told that this is still in transit. So I asked a more general question as to what is taking them so long, etc. They said it is taking them nearly 2 months or may be even more due to problems with their contractors who do clerical work as well those in the mail room. They are aware of the problem and they are simply backlogged on account of this.

I asked them this question twice and they answer was the same. I did not give my case # since I had spoken to them only a few days earlier.

Does anyone else know what might be going on ? ARE YOU ALL GETTING THE SAME STORY ?