NSC or TSC?

permfiling

Registered Users (C)
I have seen ppl in the forum resending application to TSC. I am in CA, can I file in TSC for EB1EA as TSC has jursdiction for certain states.

There is no state quota

permfiling said:
I have seen ppl in the forum resending application to TSC. I am in CA, can I file in TSC for EB1EA as TSC has jursdiction for certain states.
Application goes to TSC only when you do e filing or when you are very lucky, NSC transfer some to TSC. There is no rule that certain state people will be adjudicated at TSC. We do not know, once TSC get more e filed application, they may transfer some to NSC (the unluckiest).
so try e filing to get at TSC.

Waiting from NSC

I had filed to NSC and recieved a RFE. I responded to it yesterday. I have my fingers crossed. For TSC, can you scan the documents and send or you have to mail the evidence separately after efiling to TSC. As I just responded to the RFE for EB1 EA to NSC can I simultanously send an application to TSC?

No you can't send a simultaneous application to TSC. Only option is either a withdrawal or denial from NSC. You can't have more than 1 application in same category.

Thanks for the responses. I am trying out my luck at NSC. Rather then credentials, it seems more of luck .