NSC Nov RD/ND cases

Nov15

when did you mail your application, and how long did it take for you to receive the receipt.

mailed on Nov 08

I got the receipt details on Nov 28. But I couldn\'t check the status using that LIN. AVM says it can\'t be found. I need to talk to IIO. If any one has an idea how long they take to enter into the system. I would appreciate that.

R/D 11/23

My lawyers just let me know that they received the receipt and My R/D is 11/23. P/D 11/21.

Did you get the LIN number?

Please post your partial LIN number. BTW were able to get some stauts
at least the RD abd ND details using AVM. I am not able to get that thoguh I have LIN and the systme not recognising that. Number to call 402-323-7830. I would appreciate that.

My LIN# 02-047-5XXXX

I am yet to check with AVM. I will try to call tonite, and I will post tomorrow what I got to hear.

I got incorrect LIN

I spoke to IIO and they told me I got incorrect LIN and gave me correct LIN. But didn\'t give any other information since I am beneficiary.

AVM says it is taking 60-75 days. I didn\'t get to hear message 30-75 days (like some of the guys happened to get). I didn\'t know what is the siginifacance of that either.

N/D: 11/27

I called NSC yesterday, and the message said that my application was received on 11/27, but my receipt says that my R/D is 11/23, so I would assume that 11/27 is my N/D.
P/D: 11/21
R/D: 11/23
N/D: 11/27
A/D: still waiting.

futureride

Can you tell me what message you get when you called AVM?
When I call all I get is that they have received my application on 11/27, and it takes about 60-75days for processing. I am assuming that, 11/27 is my N/D. But you indicate that your N/D is 12/10.

Please post Nov ND/RD approvals to this thread

Please post your Nov ND/RD approvals (I have seen in another thread that there is a approval of one case with Nov 5 ND) to this thread.

Is this a silly RFE?

Hi all! I received an RFE for 140 (EB1-OR) asking for the offer of employment, even though my University stated clearly that they were making a "long-term commitment for the Research Associate position." Is this a common thing to get an RFE on account of permanent position even though it is (almost) clearly mentioned in the offer letter? Does anyone have any idea what kind of letter I should furnish from my employer, ie, how specific? Thanks in advance, and good luck to you all.