NSC NIW denied - AAO appeal

COLO-NIW

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys!!!!

I am pretty new to this forum. My NSC NIW case got denied on OCT 2005. I filed AAO appeal and requested a month time of extension. After my case was transferred to AAO, I submitted few evidences to strengthen my case in AAO. Within two days after my brief submission to AAO I got an email from USCIS says" On January 19, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

I am confused here....whether

My case is approved in AAO and transferred to NSC? Or is it a normal process of sending emails to petitioners? I would expect nice generous answers from you all and I wish to share my hard core NIW experiences with you all. Need any help regarding NSC NIW appeals and petitions please write to me. Thanks.

COLO-NIW

COLO-NIW said:
Hi Guys!!!!

I am pretty new to this forum. My NSC NIW case got denied on OCT 2005. I filed AAO appeal and requested a month time of extension. After my case was transferred to AAO, I submitted few evidences to strengthen my case in AAO. Within two days after my brief submission to AAO I got an email from USCIS says" On January 19, 2006, your I140 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER was received here for processing. It is taking between 30 and 60 days for us to process this kind of case. We will mail you a decision as soon as processing is complete."

I am confused here....whether

My case is approved in AAO and transferred to NSC? Or is it a normal process of sending emails to petitioners? I would expect nice generous answers from you all and I wish to share my hard core NIW experiences with you all. Need any help regarding NSC NIW appeals and petitions please write to me. Thanks.

COLO-NIW
Sorry to hear thatdenial!
I feel this is just message saying that they have received that AAO appeal you will get decision E-Mail and then decision by Mail in 30-60 days!!

AAO appeal approved

Dear Forum Members!!!!!!!!

I would like to share this good news to you all....My AAO appeal approved within 11 months of time. Today we have received the approval notice from AAO. My case at NSC NIW denied on OCT 2005 and I appealed (through a good lawyer) to AAO on JAN 19th 2006. Today (DEC 11, 2006), we got approved. I would like to thank you all for the encouraging words about NIW denials and respective appeal process. If anyone needs a good lawyer to appeal, please email me. Thanks.

congratulations, NIW-COLO. Actually, my appeal case was sent to the AAO on exactly the same day as yours (Jan 19, 2006), but I haven't heared anything yet. Can you share more information such as how many LUDs you have got, and did you receive email notice from the AAO for the approval?
thanks, and enjoy the post-approval hapiness!
rz5qrz5q

rz5qrz5q:
1. Can you share more information such as how many LUDs you have got, and did you receive email notice from the AAO for the approval? .................

After I submitted on JAN 1st week, my first LUD on JAN 19th about " Application under AAO". And now my lawyer got email from AAO about the decision.

I hope you will hear from them very soon. I think you filed on JAN 19th, but my appeal petition went to AAO on JAN 19th. Good Luck. Share your thoughts with me for any help.

thanks COLO-NIW. Actually my case arrived AAO on January 19 2006. Since then, I have only got a couple of Saturday LUDs, which are supposed to be meaningless.
It has been such a long wait, but it would be worthy that you get the approval. this would warrant you a truly Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. How nice!
hope I get the same luck too.