NSC new processing dates still stuck !

DIGS said:
Hi Everyone,

The latest NSC processing dates as on May 3rd still shows I-140 at Nov.'03 and I-485 at Jan.'03.

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

Although, for the lucky ones, we see approvals as early as beginning-2005, while the unlucky lots still patient since end-2003.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??
Hey DIGS,
It seems they are processing by PD now. One of the user USHA got the approval though applied in Feb 2005. Somebody mentioned that its an exceptional case but still I feel that they are processing by PD.
Thanks
KK

As per PD only

Hey Kriskish,

I also think they are processing cases as per 'PD = Pe#@* Dictates'.

Just have to wait till it comes down to older cases.

Good luck till then.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

Folks, I believe they are still processing randomly. There is no logic established yet. Today user NSC_29Jul04's I-140 approved (PD Feb 2003, EB3).

For your info:

My I40 got approved on May 2 2005 - EB2
Labour Pd : Apr 7 2004
140/485 filing date : nov 24 2004

I don't think that they are following priority dates

jem73 said:
For your info:

My I40 got approved on May 2 2005 - EB2
Labour Pd : Apr 7 2004
140/485 filing date : nov 24 2004

I don't think that they are following priority dates
Hey Jem,
Are you from retrogressed country? I know you are EB2.. but still are you from retrogressed country?
Thanks
KK

It appears to me that NSC is following First In Last Out. The problem is applications keep piling on.

I guess it is still random.
I got approved recently.
I understand the pain of longtimers on this forum but there's not much one could do.

sra123 said:
I guess it is still random.
I got approved recently.
I understand the pain of longtimers on this forum but there's not much one could do.
Hey Digs,
what is your PD? I think I have asked lot times but just want guess something here.
Thanks
KK

Hi Kriskish,

Thanks for asking. My PD is Aug.03.

BTW, no offense intended wrt my earlier comment on PD. However, I wish I could go on the offense with NSC.

Every I-140 receipt from NSC mentions that the processing is currently taking 150 to 180 days and we do know the basic rule set up by the USCIS is to process based on RDs. Accordingly, easy cases, tough cases, cool cases, hot cases, friendly cases, unfriendly cases and so forth should be processed on the basis of FIFO (First In First Out). If any clarification is required in any case, they can always issue a RFE and keep the ball rolling. There is no rationale for doing it otherwise.

I dont want my case to be given a priority, but it is certainly disturbing and loss of certain benefits to previous applicants when the cases are approved randomly. If their is any justification to randomness, NSC should spell it out. We, certainly do not have any ammunition to bombard individually or collectively, but I fail to understand as to why AILA or such organizations do not question the motive(s) behind.

Good luck all.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??

I agree with you , digs, this is really frustrating. I can hardly focus on my work in the day. I hope "law and order trialed by you " can be restored.

Another Apr filer.

Just want to mention another point. Two years ago, when one of my friend got his I-140 approved in NSC in one month, at that time, VSC took more than one year to approve a case, so sometimes, the ball rolls.

DIGS said:
Hi Kriskish,

Thanks for asking. My PD is Aug.03.

BTW, no offense intended wrt my earlier comment on PD. However, I wish I could go on the offense with NSC.

Every I-140 receipt from NSC mentions that the processing is currently taking 150 to 180 days and we do know the basic rule set up by the USCIS is to process based on RDs. Accordingly, easy cases, tough cases, cool cases, hot cases, friendly cases, unfriendly cases and so forth should be processed on the basis of FIFO (First In First Out). If any clarification is required in any case, they can always issue a RFE and keep the ball rolling. There is no rationale for doing it otherwise.

I dont want my case to be given a priority, but it is certainly disturbing and loss of certain benefits to previous applicants when the cases are approved randomly. If their is any justification to randomness, NSC should spell it out. We, certainly do not have any ammunition to bombard individually or collectively, but I fail to understand as to why AILA or such organizations do not question the motive(s) behind.

Good luck all.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr.04
140 ??
Hey DIGS,
I was just curious why yours and others cases were not touched by NSC. My gut feeling WAS on PD but I am backing of a little on that statement. I am trying to break the logic behind NSC 140 approvals. I am trying to apply Fourier transforms, Laplace transforms, Integration and differentiations to break the code. Instead of breaking code I already broke my head. Now I am giving up. I agree with you and did not understand AILA like orgs did not push NSC. Yeah good luck to you too.
Thanks
KK

Cheer up guys. Our day will come. We should be happy that at least NSC is alive and doing some work since past month.

On the other hand, it is very unfair for old timers that FIFO policy is not implemented.

We can request AILA to find out about FIFO policy at NSC and also why NSC is 12-15 months behind in 140 processing than other centers? Any one knows how to approach AILA?

NSC or CSC?

Hi,

My LC was filed in california, EB3 PD 10/2002 and has been transferred to the philly BEC. Now I am getting an approved LC with pd 9/2002 from WA with another employer. Do you think it is worth going to that employer especially in the light that I140-485 right now could take up to 2.5 years?
With CA, I am not sure when my LC will be approved, but I am guessing once approved I should have my GC in 6-8 months according to current processing times.
Any opinions?

Hi, Krishna99,

One thing about the immigration process is that you cannt predict the futrue using the past. It is very possible when your LC comes out from BEC, CSC will take 2.5 years while NSC only takes 6-8 months.

My own two cents. Though I am in dark too.

kriskish said:
Hey Jem,
Are you from retrogressed country? I know you are EB2.. but still are you from retrogressed country?
Thanks
KK

EB2 - India

it is all luck..they don't follow any rules or PD

Dec 2003

Is there anybody from DEC 2003 still waiting for I-140?? I see people from August 2004 and about the same PD as mine getting their approvals. I have contacted the local senator, but it seemed worthless.

PD: March 2003 EB3 :(