NSC - Need assistance

Alien123

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I need your suggestions on my case. Mine is EB3, PD:04/99 and my spouse\'s is EB2, PD:10/00. My PD will become current and my spouse\'s 140 will get cleared just about the same time. Who is better off applying 485 ? What would you guys do in my situation ?

No Title

If you are from INDIA or CHINA, then go with EB2 category, assuming your wife\'s I-140 clears about the same time as your PD becomes current.

Just a suggestion.

No Title

columbus, is it Ok to apply both ? Which one will they consider then ?
Its not a matter of $$$, since the company is going to sponsor, anyway !

No Title

Hi Guys,

Myself and my spouse are on H1B.My spouse applying for I 485(PRIMARY)
 and Benefeciary being me.As a dependent(on H1B Visa) do I need to
provide W-2\'S and tax returns for I 485 filing or just my Spouse \'s W-2\'S are enough for filing I 485 ?

Waiting for your reply.

venus

No Title

Yes ! You can do that. I have some friend doing that.

In case that you and your spouse have some marriage problem and bad thing happen. (Just an example)

Each person is an individual case, Their have their own right to apply GC. Why you guy can not apply in the same time.

No Title

This is very important stage. Problem is you can\'t apply 4 applications. Either you apply your\'s and your wife\'s as separate filing. OR one of you can be primary and another one can be derivative. You can\'t apply 1 set of 485s where you are primary and your wife is secondary. And 2nd set where your wife is primary and you are derivative. We had same situation and INS told us NO to file like above. I would suggest you figure out who will work for long time and whose company is more stable and good financial record. Anyway, down the road if you prefer, you can switch i-140s if you want. You want to think that i-485 may take an year or 2. Will your wife ready to work that long ? Like in our case, my wife don\'t want to work after pregnancy. These are some factors to think about.

No Title

Usually, it doesn\'t hurt to send more documents. Only thing you don\'t need is derivative employment related stuff.