NSC moved 3 months in 15 days

vmurthy

Registered Users (C)
It is fun to watch NSC Processing Dates..If they can move 3 months in their b1-weekly status..guys we will all have greencard's by this year end :))

Goodluck..

Hmm..interesting..but if their

processing dates mean anything,then they would not keep shuttling back and forth...somtimes they move ahead to June something,and then yet again back to May,then forward to July13th,and then back to Jan 24th 2001.
They have made a mockery of themselves and their instituition.

Last year,64% of immigration was Family Based,and only a measly 19% was EB (these are figures of all centers combined)
and yet EB people are persecuted the most.
oh well...c'est la vie.
As for all of us getting this year,I am not so sure,as
in Oct ,INS NSC has its yearly audit..so don't expect much movement then,and then ofcourse there are the holidays..has anyone seen any approvals in Nov/Dec of 2001?

so I have decided I am out this year...can't be helped..
BUt I admire all positive spirits..keep the faith everyone
keep the faith..
good luck to us all..one piece of card,and so much at stake.
cheers
JAck

Thanks for the info

Jack,

thanks for giving us an update on how the processing would happen in Oct and during year end... I didn't know about this pattern..I am pretty new to this board and read less about it.

My ND is in Sept 2001. Being Optimistic..

I am Hoping it will come thru by this year END.

If not, will be joining waiting line...

Thanks

vmurthy,

You said your ND Sept/2001, right? If that's the case your RD is most likely Aug/2001.

Then you don't have much of a wait left. Your case can be approved anytime now. NSC is currently approving Aug/2001 RDs.

(Just check www.rupnet.com/immigration/)

I would be checking AVM on a daily basis if I were you...

Good luck!

Marc

I hope you are right and we all get our GC's this year. But as Jack said NSC keeps moving back and forth.
They take a step forward and 2 backwards.
In feb 2002 I thought I would get my GC in a month or 2 (that time the dates moved 3 months ahead in a month), but here I am still waiting...
Anyway it looks like Aug cases are being processed.
So lets hope for the best!!

Thanks

Hi Mark and sk,

Thanks for rupnet info and positive words.

Looks like they are really approve few cases in Aug.

marc my RD is 16th AUG 2001, FP was done FEB 2002 and I checked AVM today it said FP Recevied and Reviewd and processing resumed. I will start checking AVM every friday from now on

Thanks a lot again