NSC is really acting weird!

ranjesh

I have started seeing a lot of approvals for EB3, India, PD - March/April 1997, RD - Oct 99, ND - Oct 99 or even later.....

The situation at NSC is utterly hopeless.

My case: EB3, India, PD 3/10/97, RD - Sep 99, ND - Oct 99.
No word yet. Can\'t get through to the IIOs during the regular business hours as it is always busy. Any other idea, folks?

No Title

Nope I am also in same boat mine also pd 02/03/97 and RD 10/13/99, ND 10/20/99 and FP 11/28/00 EB3 and NSC...
I am not sure what they are doing.....

No Title

Yes it is:

My case: EB3, India, PD 2/5/97, RD - 9/7/99, ND - 10/12/99. My lawyer said he would send a inquiry letter. You could ask your lawyer to do the same.

No Title

ranjesh. .following is the possibility o ur case
As your case might got processed all the way thru approval.. at the time of approval you may not have your date current and file went back to shelf. after that situation your PD became current and the file still on shelf. either you can try to contact IIO or cogressman to bring the file down from shelf. Or eventually they may look at backelogged cases and wil lapprove. You jsut have to wait and see what happens.

No Title

See yaa,
     What is your details. Because do you think my case also same thing... Are you in same boat with me...
Thanks

No Title

here are m ydetails if it help..
PD 02/97
485 RD: 12/10/99
    ND: 12/13/99
    FP: 12/12/00
    AD: waiting(???????)

No Title

Some advice:

I am in the same boat: EB3 India, PD - 5/97, ND - 10/99. I was talking to my lawyer and here\'s what he told me:

The way the files are processed is as follows. A file is taken off the shelf when its priority date becomes current. The files that are taken off the shelf then are routed to various offices, which have different processing speeds and therefore the seemingly random issuance of approvals. However, an officer is supposed to respond within 90 days of the time he gets the file with a rejection, approval or RFE.

So basically the deal is that if it has been 90 days since the INS bulletin that rendered your date current and you have not received any word whatsoever, its time for your lawyer to call the liaison officer.

In my case... since my priority date became current on Feb 1, we will wait till May 1 to hear something from the INS. If we don\'t, my lawyer will get in touch with them.

Hope the above helps.

No Title

Unfortunately It didn\'t woked like that. Fyi, there are folks whose cases who got approved within days of their PD became current.

You never know INS...

No Title

Re: See Ya

That is very likely.... to be approved within days of being current because that file probably just lucked out and landed in an office that was zooming along.

The gist of what I am saying is this:

Dont be surprised of anybody gets 485 approval/rejection/RFE within 1 through 90 days of their priority date being current regardless of their Notice Date.

Do be surprised however, if somebody gets no response whatsoever after 90 days of theri PD being current.

That is when it time to call the liason officer.

Later

No Title

I am not sure they are doing that way because my PD 02/03/97 and the date is current from october 2000 and i finished my fingerprints also november 28 2000 and my nd is 10/20/99 and EB3 NSC .. If they do that way that would be great for me unfortunately they are not doing that way also..
This is just my information not i am saying your statement is wrong..
I am waiting...
Thanks