NSC IO response

krishsur4GC

Registered Users (C)
Dear Friends,

I called NSC today to inquire about the SR response I got yesterday. A gentleman attended the phone, before I could start my conversation, he interrupted and asked, is my case approved or denied?, I replied its pending, then he asked is it employment based application?, I replied yes. He told me that they have been instructed not to respond to questions related to security checks or pending status, if its delayed beyond acceptable time frame, then asked me to raise SR.

Then just for the purpose of customer service took my Receipt number and read what we could read from the USCIS website.

Looks like USCIS wanted us to be in dark.

regards

kris

I took called NSC IO today

Hi Krish,

I think its looks like u and me got the same person . Exact same questions he had asked me 'not more than that not less than that', what u got for .Actaully today I called because they asked me to call after 60 days .Today is the 62nd day after my 3rd FP done that day they asked me to call after 60 days , in mean time I went for INfopass they said everything cleared and it is ready for Pre Adjucation, and also In mean time ( within 60days) by curosity I had called NSC three times out of two times I got very nice ladies and they told me exactly what I got from INFOPASS.But Surprisingly these days like with in 10 days period I called them twice including today. But what I found was now their approach is changed .Previously irrespective of the call they will take atleast our receipt no . Now very first they were asking Approval or denied .if it is none of them asking us to open SR . I don't this will be a good sign or bad Sign May be they were trying to clear all old timers like us.

Thanks
GC_cedar

Dear Friends,

I called NSC today to inquire about the SR response I got yesterday. A gentleman attended the phone, before I could start my conversation, he interrupted and asked, is my case approved or denied?, I replied its pending, then he asked is it employment based application?, I replied yes. He told me that they have been instructed not to respond to questions related to security checks or pending status, if its delayed beyond acceptable time frame, then asked me to raise SR.

Then just for the purpose of customer service took my Receipt number and read what we could read from the USCIS website.

Looks like USCIS wanted us to be in dark.

regards

kris

Well, I guess not getting any info on pending cases from IOs is as good getting inaccurate and contradicting answers they've been feeding us.

spoke to a lovely lady at NSC today...

got connected in under 5 mins.

I asked about my pending EAD first.
I go 'its over 90 days and i wanted to chk blah blah...
she said my EAD has been assigned to an officer.
I said yeahhhh!

...and asked her can i try my luck again...
she says 'yes its your lucky day go ahead...
gave her my AP receipt number...
she says 'assigned to officer'
i was like Ok..can I also bother you for my 485 status?

This time she says 'u have filed only in june and it will take a long long time dear. due to all the secrty chks etc that need to be done.. anyways let me chk your status.

she didn't ask for my receipt number this time but read out my A number and said my 485 is pending...
oh well... a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do! rite?

also she said it will take upto 4 weeks to get my ead/ap approved hihi!!!
Boy i must be assigned to one heck of a tortoise officer!!

I also called NSC.

I called NSC today and as well as on lat Friday and talked with IO's.
Both the IO's said they are not authorized to give any other informationexcept my case is pending.

This is the first time I heard the response without them asking for receipt numbers. I ahve been calling since June last week almost once in every week.

Their trend definitely changed and I asked him (IO) today about how come they are apporving cases with RD from 2004 to 2007 before approving 2003 cases with PD 2001's. Again he didn't answer and said sorry he can't give more info. and asked me to raise an SR. My SR was sent on July 8th and I was waiting for 60 days raise another one and to go to local office.

I am not sure how many of you aware of it but SR 60 days period is not from the day we open it but from the day they respond. I tried to open SR again last week but couldn't.

Yesterday I also got the same response i.e there are not supposed to tell about security checks/backgrounds checks. Took the receipt number and it is pending and applicatuion is with NSC. I asked how come there are approving cases with PD/RD later than me i.e RD 2004/2005 and PD in 2003/2004. Is it not sequential.His response be patient. He asked me to raise an SR.Its is f***ing frustation. Are they sleeping on the old timers files OR assigned to officers who are on vacation/working slowly.

Tried to raise an SR and cust. rep. said could not raise have to wait 90 days.

What are options for our old timers VVNlucky and others. Can we do combine effort? Any ideas.

Yesterday I also got the same response i.e there are not supposed to tell about security checks/backgrounds checks. Took the receipt number and it is pending and applicatuion is with NSC. I asked how come there are approving cases with PD/RD later than me i.e RD 2004/2005 and PD in 2003/2004. Is it not sequential.His response be patient. He asked me to raise an SR.Its is f***ing frustation. Are they sleeping on the old timers files OR assigned to officers who are on vacation/working slowly.

Tried to raise an SR and cust. rep. said could not raise have to wait 90 days.

What are options for our old timers VVNlucky and others. Can we do combine effort? Any ideas.

Novice,

I asked similar question how come NSC is approving cases filed later and with I 485 RD as early as 06/2007 , the officer's replied surprised me, "those applicants should be lucky". It further reiterate that NSC is totally unorganized.

I have decided not to call NSC customer service anymore, its as good as speaking to a deaf person(no offense) .

regards

kris

Service Request!!!!!!

When your case is older than their published processing times. Call Cust Service to open an SR.....