NSC I-140 petition is now ON-LINE!

to whorl1quote

Actually, I had started this exclusively for folks at NSC (with all respect to you - CSC folks concerns) WITHOUT any intention for us here to surpass you folks at CSC.

Since the petition is now in full swing, we cannot change the title nor the contents of the cover letter. Down the line, if this petition really yields the results we expect at NSC (I am optimistic!), there is no reason why CSC would'nt automatically follow. Another suggestion will be to contact Rajiv and see if he can set up folks at CSC with something similar.

Good luck!

Still in LC

I would like to sign the petition, but I am still in the LC stage. Is there any way I can get my name on the list as I do not have the dates for 140?

The count is now 133! Kinda slowed down since yesterday! If you haven't signed it yet..Please Do it now!
Quick question: Can any body explain how the online petition works! How does NSC notice it?

I do want to support this effort because I have been waiting for my I-140 approval since Sep 2003. But guys, here is an important thing. Don't you think it is kind of inappropriate to post your first and last name in public ?.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, bmt74,

Who knows that's you? I mean, who can link your real name with the your ID, i.e., bmt74.

You got to fight, man. If you don't do anything, you got nothing. Period.

fiveice

Let's get it moving!!!

come on people, This petition thing is grinding to a halt

we need atleast another 65!!!

rsk1972 said:
come on people, This petition thing is grinding to a halt

we need atleast another 65!!!

Guys,
How about contacting moderator of I-140-NSC forum from murthy.com and if required contact people from other websites , let those people also know about this petition that will increase our count.

Can we add our link to websites like immigrationwatch.com &
immigration-law.com etc?

And one thing I marked that some people have added their details 3-4 times. That results in incorrect number of signatories, I checked it was 136, in reality it would be around 123-125 only. So we have along way to go. Is there any way we can stop people from putting their info more than once?

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest update as of 10/04

Folks,

For the latest update on this petition, please refer to the link at petition sign-up page, where it shows the list of people it has been sent to.