NSC I-140 petition is now ON-LINE!

aws

Registered Users (C)
I am starting this fresh thread to inform all of you that the petition is available on-line (immigration.com) on the upper RHS side.

Please submit your inputs and spread the word. For details, you can refer to my earlier thread on this same issue.

I believe, if we can collect 150+ signatures, that will provide us enough "ammunition" to fight for our cause.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buckle up folks!!!!
We currently have only 24 signs! whereas this link has been viewed 184 times...this is for our welfare! PLEASE!!!! sign!

Hi,

Will it help if I sign this -- I filed only on March 04, so not even 6 months back. Since their target itself is 6 months, I think it is most helpful if most signatures are from people outside the 6 month window (Feb 04 and earlier).

Another thing is comments like "...I140 pending for long time, so could not switch to this great job.." etc. Since the intent of the whole GC process (includ. after AC21) is supposed to be to work for sponsoring employer AFTER GC is obtained, not sure if comments like this (which seem to lack this intent) are helpful or necessary. Anyway, this is just my opinion on this

bharad1 said:
Hi,

Will it help if I sign this -- I filed only on March 04, so not even 6 months back. Since their target itself is 6 months, I think it is most helpful if most signatures are from people outside the 6 month window (Feb 04 and earlier).

Another thing is comments like "...I140 pending for long time, so could not switch to this great job.." etc. Since the intent of the whole GC process (includ. after AC21) is supposed to be to work for sponsoring employer AFTER GC is obtained, not sure if comments like this (which seem to lack this intent) are helpful or necessary. Anyway, this is just my opinion on this

It will definitely help if you sign this petition. This petition is to make 140 approval faster without waiting till I485 priority dates so that one can use AC21 to change the employer. Not just for people who are waiting for long time.

About the comments, they are absolutely fine. As you said, you are supposed to work for the sponsoring employer after your GC is approved. AC21 is meant for changing the sponsoring employer.

I applied in May '04 yet I went ahead and signed the petition. IMHO more the signatures the better attention the petition gets roughly translating to - futures would also benefit from this so go..go...go...

Awesome work AWS!

-Neo

Last edited by a moderator:
spread the word guys and dont be afraid , we pay money for these applications and we are just stating facts so go ahead and sign the petition we need to get to around 200 signatures to make a good case.

Petition hits century!

As I write this, the petition has already accumulated 100 signatures in less than 2 days since being on-line! (though there are some duplicates and some from non NSC...)

Great support, keep it up. At this pace, hopefully we should have atleast 250+ signatures by end of next week and then I'll take the matter further with Rajiv.

-aws

Me alongwith 5 people in my office have signed .aws thanks for taking the lead.Thanks to Rajeev and Monica too.250 would be a sizeable number .Hopefully NSC will act after this.

Thanks AWS, Rajeev & Monica

hathwar said:
Just signed it. Thanks aws, Rajiv and Monica.
Very proactive job by AWS, all memebers should thanks AWS and immigration.com team.
Great job. Let us keep the good work.
107 so far. 43 more to go.

Signed on Yesterday!!!.
Many thanks to aws, Rajiv, Monica and to all whoever supports this petetion.

Thanks,
kvrp

aws, can you make the title more generic, not only to NSC? It will attract a lot more support from folks in other service center.