Nsc I-140 Aprroved

ajk7

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I am glad to say that my I-140 WAS approved today. I waited 9 months for this day. My details are as follows;

EB-3
I-140/485 - ND JULY;29TH 'O4
I-140- AD 5/19/05

Congrats ajk7,

Long & Short waiting is a relative term.

It is much longer when you see approvals with RD 2005, while the 2003 applicants would find you to be lucky to get approved in short time.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

Congratulations!!

All the best with I-485.

Took some time when you consider the spate of 2005 approvals. Couple of days back a colleague got approved with a late January ND. He was EB3 from a retro country.

eBhola,

Thanks. I did not apply EAD Extension. I am gonna apply it. How long will it take for extension because I don't want to lose few months by applying too early.

Last edited by a moderator:
Renewal of EAD

Hello members,

My EAD is expiring on sep-19th'05, when is the right time to apply for the extension?

EB-3
I-140 AD 5/19/05

ajk7,

I think we should apply as early as possible because if we get RFE or something then the one who uses EAD will be in trouble. My wife is using EAD, so I need to apply now since my exp date is Sep 27th 2005.

I have a question guys.

If i file efile should I go for digital photos and signature? The reason why I am asking this question because recently we went for FP- Code 3 which they had taken all three. They can use it for EAD & AP right?

Guys,
I efiled EAD/AP yesterday and scheduled appointment for Digital Photo on 27th May. Today I checked the status of EAD/AP and LUD was 05/25/05 and 140 LUD also changed to same date. Do you guys think this is normal or they really working on my 140?

july140 said:
Guys,
I efiled EAD/AP yesterday and scheduled appointment for Digital Photo on 27th May. Today I checked the status of EAD/AP and LUD was 05/25/05 and 140 LUD also changed to same date. Do you guys think this is normal or they really working on my 140?

I assume they would be working on your I-140 and approval should be on your way.