NSC got my RFE - gurus help!

Hey gurus!

I sent my RFE for employment over to NSC and the voice message says the following:

On Jul 11 - we received request for further evidence. It is taking between 370-400 days to process this kind of case. However since we finished preliminary processing of your application before issuing RFE the remaining processing time for this stage of the case is 400 days.

What a jam - so it looks like I have to wait another 400 days so that NSC can process a simple employment letter?

Also it looks like you are at disadvantage if your file went through preliminary processing. A case that is new takes 370-400 days. A case that went through preliminary processing takes 400 days.

I am so fed up with this whole process.

No Title

Hey gurus!

I sent my RFE for employment over to NSC and the voice message says the following:

On Jul 11 - we received request for further evidence. It is taking between 370-400 days to process this kind of case. However since we finished preliminary processing of your application before issuing RFE the remaining processing time for this stage of the case is 400 days.

What a jam - so it looks like I have to wait another 400 days so that NSC can process a simple employment letter?

Also it looks like you are at disadvantage if your file went through preliminary processing. A case that is new takes 370-400 days. A case that went through preliminary processing takes 400 days.

I am so fed up with this whole process.

AVM changed yet?

So has your AVM changed? I am in the same boat (RFE received by NSC on Jul 13) and have the same message.