NSC FP request received: No Yellow Form is this normal ??

qqq01 qqq02

Registered Users (C)
NSC FP request Received: Only request for FP.
no yellow form or any other color form
Is this normal ??

NSC EB2 India 485 RD 11/12/00 ND 11/16/00 EAD & AP 2/15/01

No Title

Everyone that I know of received either yellow or green or some colored form. You may want to check with your attorney.

No Title

Hi,
  Mine EB2/NSC. RD 11/20/00. ND 12/01/00. My lawyer got the FP Notice on 03/19/01 for 03/20/01. I have not received anything so far. Do they send a copy to me also? Who will receive the yellow form or some other form (lawyer or me). Anybody can clarify?

No Title

My attorney received the FP request too in my case and forwarded on the request to me. No yellow form / green form was sent and I\'m assuming that the attorney did not receive the green/yellow forms either.

My understanding is that the yellow form is optional

No Title

My lawyer recd the fingerprint notices first which do not have any kinda yellow forms. After couple of weeks or so we recd finger print notices at our home address with yellow forms.

Hope it helps..

No Title

The copy that goes to attorney is like CC: copy. That will not
have yellow or green forms. The original FP request comes to
you and only the will have yellow and green forms.

No Title

If your RD on I-485 is less than a year, don\'t be surprised if you have not received yellow sheet. Since yellow sheet requirement is not mandatory and if needed is required only if the RD is past 1 year per NSC regulation as indicated by my Lawyer. Not filing yellow sheet doesn\'t mean that you will get RFE.

No Title

MY I-485 PD is August 18 2000, RD is Sep. 13th 2000, Country Pakistan, EB3 FP done on Feb 20th 2001, REF was sent the same day INS. Does anyone know how long it will take to make a final decision? I will be very thankful for feed back.