Easter_Free

Our I-485 was approved on 04/11/01.
Details are following:
Category: EB3
RD: 3/24/00
ND: 4/11/00
FP: 1/5/01
Approved: 4/11/01

Courtesy letters for my wife and son were received on 04/16/01 (but not mine at that time). I followed them to local INS after stamping their passports, as I was the main applicant and according to AVM all of our cases were approved at the same day, I asked the INS officer to be kind and make my day. She asked for copy of my I-485 filing notice, which I had with myself, she checked their computer and told me she can make my day. After getting photos and my passport she stamped mine also. My courtesy letter received the day after stamping.

The last long 3 years of waiting were really painful. People in this and other I-485 chat group and few co-workers were the only people who understood what this hell time is.
I had other experience with INS officers. Each time I called to NSC or had a talk with local officers, they were extremely helpful. Gradually I was convinced that they are helpful and it\'s their large amount of work that put burden on their processing time.
My advice to my waiting friends is not to lose your courage. Doing sport, shopping and traveling helps a lot. I hope and am sure that all of you will succeed.
Special thanks to Myladoor for all his effort and statistics.
Dear Myladoor I have already updated my status (My ID is 594).
I have crossed my fingers for all of you.

No Title

Easter_Free, what\'s your PD? Though I am in EB2 category, I am little curious about how fast they are doing other categories? Thanks for any other info.