NSC EB2 Approved, ND 6/00, LIN-00-193-XXXXX, AD 6/11/01

Almost Done

Registered Users (C)
Folks,

I just heard that my case has been approved, per AVM. I might be the unfortunate holder of the oldest PD in NSC, with one problem after the other with my case, but at least it is over now. The celebrations will have to wait until I have a stamped passport in my hand because I just refuse to believe that I crossed 485 smoothly ... without any screw-ups either from my lawyers or from INS. Some other useful details on my case are:

PD - 12/95
Category - EB2
Country - India
I-140 rejected due to BS+5, and filed I-485 under USABAL litigation (just 2 weeks before my 6 years expired)
I-485 RD & ND - 6/00, LIN-00-193-XXXXX
AD - 6/11/01

Just like so many others, I have spent a good deal of my time lurking on these boards and others, and I want to thank everyone for their useful contributions and the much-needed support during this ordeal (can\'t believe I am actually typing all this instead of just reading this stuff in some other post ...).

Myladoor and others (Ciba & all) - I know lot many guys have expressed their gratitude via these boards but believe me there are tons and tons of lurkers like me who thank you silently in their hearts for your magnanimous efforts. Keep up the good work. Myladoor, I will let you know my handle on immitracker for updating my entry.

I will be checking these boards for some more time (old habits die hard) to respond to any queries.

Good luck everyone.

No Title

Congratulations to you. You seem to be the first (official) June RD case on this board.

Please provide your specific details (at least after you get your approval letter).

Thanks

No Title

Congrates!!!

I went thru all the problem you did go thru. 140 rejection & approval 3 weeks before 6 weeks limit...

Now I am waiting for my 485 approval. Hoping it will come soon. After the problems I went thru in other stages I feel like I am getting another trouble...

No Title

Congrats Almost Done! Good to hear that it is finally over.

Thank you for all the compliments...updated your tracker entry (user GETTING_THERE). Wish you good luck.

No Title

PKG,

I think I have seen some of your earlier posts, and your sufferings were pretty similar to mine during the torturous I-140 stage. I sincerely hope things turn-around for you just like they did for me and hopefully I will see your approval post before bidding these boards good-bye .. in next couple of weeks.

No Title

Thanks and good luck. I might be mistaken but I thought your RD & ND were very close to mine. Keep up the good work.