NSC - EB2 140 RFE on company financials

prakumar

Registered Users (C)
original filing data Nov06. Moved to premium processing in May07. received RFE regarding company financials. My PD is current...should I wait for the RFE to clear before filing my 485? My H1 is with diff company... this is a friend's company but is small less than <10 employees maybe and revenue of ~ 1million. What r the chances of RFE clearing?

Any suggestions on points to include in the response will be appreciated

If your company can provide documents being asked in RFE then no issue, wait for the I-140 clearance and get 485 paperwork ready.

If RFE can't be directly answered, Attorney's assistance is required to provide secondary evidance.

prq20 thanks for the insight. Could you elaborate a little bit on the Attorney provind secondary evidence part

Some more details on RFE

Labor filed in Oct 2003. The company showed a net loss of 4k in 2005 and net assets of 4k or so. So I guess failed all 3 criteria mentioned in the Memo since I don't work for the company also. Checked on company financials...companny had gross rev of abt 600k and did run payroll for abt 200k or for 4 employees. Has shown loss for couple of yrs but gross rev was over 1 million and payroll was also higher. Did receive another RFE for an employee in 2005 but since the company was slightly better shape till 2004 INS was satisfied with the explaination provided. What do u think the chances are of RFE getting cleared?