NSC EAD,AP, FP tracker

No Title

Hi, Jacobi,

Could you please post what was the procedure to get an interim EAD at Chicago INS office? e.g. what document to take with you? How many days did you wait after your ND? Did you make an appointment? Did you get the EAD right away or did you have to go back?...

Thanks.

No Title

JACOBI:

Your ND and RD are exactly the same as mine. Please see my previous post in this thread for details.

You\'d better call an IIO and rattle their cage a bit. That usually works if an approval has gone way beyond the stated time frame on the receipt notice.

No Title

for I-485, EAD, AP
RD: 2/22/01
ND: 3/21/01
FP done 5/3/01 (was actually scheduled for 5/15)
Waiting for EAD and AP

No Title

Chotu,
  What did you get in the mail, the AP or FP?

I am expecting my Advance Parole.
RD: 3/6/01
ND: 3/26/01

Please let me know.

No Title

RD=Jan/08/2001
ND=Jan/18/2001

Still waiting for AP......

EAD received 04/08/2001

NSC AVM says AP takes 5 months...........

No Title

ND 01/18/2001
I went to chicago INS on May 9, 2001.
I tried to make an appointment. They said first time EAD applicants are not given appointment. I had to \'walk in\' at 7am on 05/09/2001.
They just asked for EAD receipt notice only. Also you need some identification, driver licence. They will take your photograph there.I got the EAD card at around 9.30 am same day.
Hope this helps.

No Title

Parasite,

Thanks. I saw your post in April itself. My H1 was valid at that time. So I waited. My wife got the EAD card on the same date as yours 04/03/01. Last week, I had to rush to Chicago INS because my H1 was expiring on May 11. I tried to call Nebraska several times. Line Busy all the time. Any way I am going to try calling them this week. Thanks again for your post.

Jacobi

No Title

Received EAD

RD 1/16/01
ND 2/01/01
AD 5/8/01

Received EAD card in the Mail. No AP yet.

No Title

Received FP Notice & Scheduled the week begining 06/05/2001 at BOSTON.
Got EAD & AP at Boston Local INS on 05/11.

Does we need to Call local FP office to schedule appointment? Can I go before the Sceduled week? If any one having experience at Boston, please post.

Thx.

No Title

EAD approved from NSC.

I got the EAD from Nebraska center.
RD 01/05/01 ND 01/18/01, Approval 05/09/01.

FP done on 03/27/01

No Title

Hi Ram Did you receive the card? If yes, how long did it take? Please post the details.

Thanks