NSC did not notify about FP rejection, NEED HELP

MYX

Registered Users (C)
My RD is 6/7/01, FP done on 11/19/01. Last week by calling FBI I got the information that my FP was rejected on 12/19/01, but NSC never let me know about that, AVM says "Finger prints have been collected and are pending review", they had already known the rejection long time ago and should have rescheduled another FP for me. I have send them a letter requesting this, in the mean time, could somebody answer two of my questions:

1. Do I need to pay for another FP?

2. How long would it take for them to schedule another FP and get the results ready?

An advice to friends who are waiting for approval: check you FP results from FBI by yourself, make sure they dont' waste several months of your valuable time.

Thanks and good luck to all.

Hi Friend,
Can you give the FBI number? Do we need to give which number(that is Lin or A number) to access our records?

Thanks in Advance,
I-485-thriller

Can you please post the FBI phone number

... and the procedure to check your FP. That will be a big help to all of us here.

Thanks in advance,.

I am little bit worried because we did our finger-printing in 12/2001 and the message is still "....Pending review" it never turned to "......Process Resumed".

clarify the AVM...

I am getting the AVM messages like this..

"your fp was received on so and so date and in your case processing has resumed...."

That means fp was cleared or it may be rejected....

Can anybody tell about this?

Thanks for FBI number.

I called the FBI but they didn't tell me the result. But they said they sent my results to INS.

How will you know that your FP were rejected?

Thanks please post reply....

Just spoke with FBI...

Their records go only up to 90 days in the past. My FP was done in 12/2001. The lady said I should check with INS for my fingerprint status.

Any thoughts / comments.