NSC contact - Status check

rspr

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

I need to check status of EAD/AP with NSC. There is no LUD after 8/12. RD is 8/4/06, and the processing times had passed that. So, appreciate any information you can provide that can help me contact NSC and get status update.

Phone # ???
what options to choose

Any help is appreciated.

- rspr

Appreciate your help guys.

There are total of 156 people who viewed my message, but not even one guy is interested in responding with a phone number for status check.

It would be great if you can post the phone number and possible options.

Thanks
rspr

hi rspr,

generally we can get connected using the service number.... you may want to go to the local office with infopass appointment and make an expedite request.... good luck man and we all need it it!

1-800-375-5283

You can call the number 1-800-375-5283 and follow the instructions. Since your EAD is filed 3 monthes ago and you should be entitled to contact them.

Be prepared to wait for more than half hour before anybody will answer you.

Good luck.

feelinglucky said:
hi rspr,

generally we can get connected using the service number.... you may want to go to the local office with infopass appointment and make an expedite request.... good luck man and we all need it it!

The information already exists albeit buried under several threads. You need to search on this board and then post,. This is the reason for nobody replying.

Dial 1-800-375-5283

I was told if you want to talk to live person, here is the sequence :
1-2-6-1
then LIN number and press 1 for correct
then enter option 3 and then 4

This should take you to an NSC officer. Again personally I did not try but my spouse who used this was able to talk to live person who was helpful.

rspr said:
Appreciate your help guys.

There are total of 156 people who viewed my message, but not even one guy is interested in responding with a phone number for status check.

It would be great if you can post the phone number and possible options.

Thanks
rspr

bigbang2001 said:
Dial 1-800-375-5283

I was told if you want to talk to live person, here is the sequence :
1-2-6-1
then LIN number and press 1 for correct
then enter option 3 and then 4

This should take you to an NSC officer. Again personally I did not try but my spouse who used this was able to talk to live person who was helpful.

Sequence should have been 1-2-2-6-1

Good luck. I was able to check my status using this number.

Could you find out if your NC was cleared?

veggy said:
Sequence should have been 1-2-2-6-1

Good luck. I was able to check my status using this number.

Veggy, did the agent tell you if your name check had cleared?

Please let me know,

I-140 AD 10/11/06
I-485 RD 05/01/06 AD???

Thanks

Thanks Guys.

Admin,
Should we make this a sticky, so that no one will miss this info again.

Thanks
rspr

bubble23 said:
Veggy, did the agent tell you if your name check had cleared?

Please let me know,

I-140 AD 10/11/06
I-485 RD 05/01/06 AD???

They won't tell me about my name check status but, I guess it has a lot to do with which agent you got on the phone with you. Some are a lot nicer and more willing to help than others.

I called them a couple times. The first time I got an uber nice agent but unforturnately I have not done my finger print by then so I did not ask for my name check status. The second try was no good when I called again after finger print was done, the agent was not willing to help at all.

Man, the first agent was so nice that she even sent an email to my case officer telling him that I planned to travel soon and see if there was any way to speed up my I-131. I don't believe it worked but it just showed how differently one can be treaded by different agents.