NSC/Chicago with April 2007 Priority Date

Lakeshore

Registered Users (C)
Anyone got Interview Letter from NSC with April 2007 priority date for the Chicago District Office?

Thanks.

Region: NSC/Chicago
Priority Date: April 20, 2007
Fingerprint Completed: May 30, 2007
Interview Date: ?
Oath: ?

my timeline

Here is my Chicgo Timeline, if that helps

Application Reciept Date. March 20th 2007
Fingerprint Appointment. April 13th
Interview Letter . May 26th
Interview Date, July 2nd 07
Oath Letter. Waiting
Oath Date Waiting.

hope it gives you an idea:
My Chicago timeline:

3/15/07 - Priority Date
3/30/07 - Fingerprint notice
4/19/07 - Fingerprint appointment
5/7/07 - Interview Notice
6/21/07 - Interview Date
7/2/07 - Oath letter received
7/12/07 - Oath Ceremony

Was your N652 marked Congratulations,,,
I am wondering why i have not recived my oath letter yet, my interview was on July 2nd.. Still waiting for Oath Letter and Ceremony.

hi inspector,

Yes, my N652 marked Congratulations.....

After the interview, the officer told me I should receive the oath letter in four to six weeks. Did the officer say that to you? Like me, my friend who lives in Chicago also received the oath letter within 3 weeks after the interview.

I think the officer told me to call them if I didn't receive the oath letter after six weeks. Maybe you should give them a call.

Mine was also marked congrats and the IO told me that i will recieve an oath letter in 4 to 6 weeks, i was with my attorney, she will submit an inquiry next week

Thanks

Mine was also marked congrats and the IO told me that i will recieve an oath letter in 4 to 6 weeks, i was with my attorney, she will submit an inquiry next week

Thanks

Hi Inspector:

When you said that “I was with my attorney” – does it mean your attorney appeared with you at the interview. Is there any benefit of having the attorney with you at the interview?

Thanks.

Hi Inspector:

When you said that “I was with my attorney” – does it mean your attorney appeared with you at the interview. Is there any benefit of having the attorney with you at the interview?

Thanks.

Well my case is handled by the attorney right from the beginning of my Green Card Processing, i dont know if there is nay benefit but she is my family lawyer for the last 10 years.
Thanks
Hope i get the letter soooooooon.....

NSC/Chicago
Notice Date: April 16th
Fingerprint: Mid june
And thats about it ... still waiting for that IL

I talked to an officer at the 1-800 number and she told me that i should expect the IL by oct-nov which means around 7 months from the PD. Did anyone else with April PD have a similar conversation at the 1-800 number or infopass? Any other expected timeframe?

N400 NSC/Chicago
PD: April 10th
FP: May 16th
IL: ??

Last edited by a moderator: