NSC AVM down?

double_squeeze

Registered Users (C)
After connecting successfully and entering LIN #, the connection is dropped. This happened 5 times already today. Anyone else hit the same problem?

AVM down

Just tried after reading this post. The phones just seem to be constantly ringing.

ColsEB3

NSC AVM Message

After trying 20 times got hold of NSC AVM today- Now it says case not found - My RD - July 12 2001. Any takers on this message.:eek:

After calling I got the message , the LIN # could not be found at this time, please try again later

I am also getting the same message in case of my LIN # and same for my wife's LIN#.
I am sure whole system is not up and running yet. It might take some more time to get things fully restored.
Tx

MS

one of the probable two...

... things.

If anyone has been reading "Updates" on the Murthy.com site, there was an update some time back on the Service Centers (probably dated Jun. 24), that the number of phone lines at NSC will be increased (it said to 3 times)!

So may be some maintenance in that regard.

OR...

As we are all well aware off, the AVM has not been updated for many cases (who have gotten their FP done etc.) and, may be, they are updating the AVM to that effect.

Any other thoughts/theories/speculations?

StillWaiting....

Did any of you all try today..???

I was also trying to check mine. The message went back to the day received my I485 application.
Infact my message till 3 days back was they received my info for an RFE they send on june 20 th.

Could anyone please verify.

Thanks

I used the AVM and noticed a different message as well

Guys,
The message I was hearing on the AVM as of Wednesday of last week was saying : "On July xx, the documents we requested regarding your RFE were received and processing has begun on this case, blah blah blah".

Now I'm hearing a message which says: " Your I-485 application was received on blah blah blah, a receipt was mailed indicating processing times... its taking between 390-420 days to process a case of this kind. You will be informed once a decision has been made on this case".

I dont know if they finally replaced the antiquated AVM with a new one or what.

Has anybody noticed this difference.

-BVR