NSC AVM 320-420 days

nscjuly26

Registered Users (C)
The message for me at the AVM went from "Finger prints were received ... and processing has resumed" to "I-485 was received on Sept 6th and it is taking 390-420 days for approval"
Does this mean anything ?
RD July 26 ND Sept 06 FP Jan 15 NSC EB3

I got the same msg

I got the same message, no idea what's going on in NSC, I hope they didn't screw up their computer system, otherwise they will have another excuse to take another 2 months vacation.

AVM Message Changed

I got the same message after calling now,
Does it mean we'll have to do another Finger Printing, I dont know

370-400 changes to 390-420

Hi guys - till Aug 2nd my AVM message said "....finger print recvd and processing has resumed." Fri, Aug 2nd happened to have been my 400th day. Right over this weekend the AVM message changed to "... is taking between 390 to 420 days." This came as no great surprise as my lawyer just informed me last week that the INS has informed them that it's now taking upto 14 months to process I-485. So I really have no option but to wait. And like you all INS is claiming that my RD is Aug 13 (Aug 13 is actually my ND) whereas my RD is June 28.

:mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think this because AVAM was crashed on Friday and It is still not fully restored. It will be full restored in a day or two.

As in my case, the very old message is comming but slowly slowly renewing the message in my case. I am sure it becuase AVM is still not restored properly.

Thanks
MS

NSCJuly26,

How do you check / reach AVM during the working day? Is there another number for that? If so cud u please give it on this thread?

Thanks.

StillWaiting...

AVM Message 390-420 days

I checked @11:00PM on 8/5/02. The message has changes to 390-420 days. I used to get this type of message before FP notification. I gave my FP on 05/04/02. My RD:07/11/01 and ND:08/22/01. I really confused what has happened to my FP. Earlier, before April 02, who ever completed FP, their AVM messgae used get updated with "We have recieved your FP and further process has been started" kind of.
Is there any way to check at least our FP is through. If we need to give FP once again it will be another two months delay on top of NSC lethargic GC processing time of 390-420 days.
Good Luck to GC filers.
:confused:

I just checked AVM (7.30 EST), the message says 390-420 days to process this kind of case...............

RD, I485 Aug/01/2001
ND, I485 Sep/14/2001

EAD, Approved Oct/18/2001
AP, Approved Oct/24/2001

Checked AVM again this morning at 10am PST, same message (I485 received on ND, notices sent, wait is 390-420 days...)

My RD is July'01

Chari, double_squeeze and others...

I am surprised that u guys can get to AVM during working hours (as far as my knowledge goes, the NSC working hours are between 7:00AM to 7:00PM).

I have myself tried sometime at about 6:30PM CST, but it either comes busy or rings (to go to an IIO).

Just today a friend of mine tried and he was connect to Imm. official within minutes (surprising)! [He as told that the AVM has some problems - what, who knows].

So I don't know how u guys could go to AVM. I would try again and post here.

StillWaiting.

Yes, AVM is available at any time of the day. You just need to have a phone with good redial functionality to connect during working hours.

check out immigration-law.com

they say the same thing abt NSC AVM.
But reading all these posts over the weekend,I called up on sunday night,and the AVM said
"Results of ur FP were recd ,and processing has resumed.."
..the same mesg as always.
So I am assuming they have it fixed.
Let's wait and see.
I also saw some new July approvals.
Also ,I know that INS processes at least acc to ND and LIN# ,and *NOT* RD.so ..they seem to be on track as far as LIN#s go (they were down till LIN245,and this morning I saw an entry with LIN#..250,and ND 08/28)
so ...here's hoping..
cheers

Jack,

when u say that you say a posting for LIN 01-250-####....

Where did you see it (on Rupnet)?

Please specify.

Also, is there any other number of NSC apart from 402-323-7830? If so pl. give that too on this forum for the benefit of people like me.

Thanks.

StillWaiting....

nope..the same number..

and yup,on rupnet..
I checked on sunday night.at 11.00pm PST,on 402-323-7830.. I dont think there r any diff nos for NSC ..
and looking at the rupnet trend,is what I based my observation on.ofcourse,this is all assuming people have written correct LIN#s,where they have written any at all..
hope this helps..
cheers