NSC AUG 2000-RD Cases still NOT approved: Please update...

No Title

Don\'t know exactly. My guess would be to use the I140 reference #.

I keep telling myself "Patience is a virtue"...Other than being patient, there is nothing we can do :)

Add phone bill for calls to NSC too

and the phone bill for waiting on hold to listen to that lie :)

Spoke to IIO, FP rejected in June \'01

My I-485 details
RD june 2000
FP jan 2001
FP - Michigan - Saulte Ste Marie
Called IIO 3-4 times. They kept telling me that they have to receive a hard copy of FP from FBI. So I called the FBI and they told me that the FP was recd. twice Jan and June 2001. So I called IIO. I was told that the FP was rejected and they have yet to send me a redo notice at Detroit.

My ex-wife didn\'t do finger print

Is it true that dependent case will affect principal\'s?

My ex-wife left U.S and I don\'t know where she is. I got
divorce done but her case is still pending and she never did
her finger print. It looks like that my case is pending because
of hers.

I don\'t know what to do.

Please give me some advice.

No Title

This is a case on Immitracker:

517 SOHPD EB3 CHINA 4/18/1997 8/3/2000 9/6/2000 2/20/2001 10/10/2001 Case has been assigned to an officer on 9/26/01.

Since this was assigned around my date, "hopefully" I do see something positive... :)

Anthrax

After all these delays... now Antrax. The mail rooms are closed. Will the processing of current cases be affected? I hope not.

ND 08/04/2000 still waiting

EB2, PD: 02/97, 485 RD: 07/2000, ND: 08/04/2000, FP: 02/06/2000, still waiting...
Any cases around the same time still waiting?

Yes, Linda

PD: 10/97 RD: 07/31/00 ND: 08/23/00 FP: 01/31/01 EB3 regular
and, still waiting..........

When was the last time anyone saw an approval

Everyone kept talking about audit and all sorts of nonsense. I think there is something else going on over there. Event the lawyers don\'t seem to have any clue. Good luck.

No Title

oops sorry...it was 9/24/2001....

I was thinking hope it gets approved by 10/24/01 since an IIO told me it usually takes 30-45 days after assigned. Thats why I typed 10/24 :)

HELLO GajVar are U still waiting for the approval??

Hello GAJVAR, I see your comments and advise here all the time. I am little curious to know is your I 485 got approved, if so pl let us know when was it approved. Hoping for good to happen.

MY RD AND ND IS just 2 days after U. My LIN # 00-264, NSC

Your input is greatly appreciated. Weather approaching any SENATOR will help our case in processing faster, any kind of input is welcome.
THANKS, RAMU KESI

Still waiting...

Hi Ramu, I was eagerly waiting for my approval. But nothing happened and for the last 2 weeks I\'m NOT posting any msgs and NOT keeping track of Aug2000 RDs. I was told that my case was assigned and after a week they said it was not and still not assigned. So kind of lost the hope. But I keep reading this discussion every day. I don\'t know about going thru senator... With all the Nations problems, I doubt whether they will seriously consider these enquires. Anyways, if u r going to contact and if u r in Chicago area, please let me know how to proceed. I still have a faith that our cases should get approved in the middle of November 2001. Let is see... Thank you

Talked to IIO

Just says "case is pending" ask any question... he continues to say "case is pending" and later hung-up. All this for more than 1 hour of my time to get to the IIO and less than 1 min of IIO\'s time to say the above.

Great god, help us!!!!!

Good..Atleast something is happening...

me still waiting.... Something is better than nothing. Probably 4 to 5 weeks for u to get the approval..... :)

No Title

I am hearing from lot of friends that NSC is slowly clearing backlogs (july/aug/sept 2000) in 485 cases. So I feel u should also hear something in 2 weeks...good luck