NSC AUG 2000-RD Cases still NOT approved: Please update...

Talked with IIO today

She told me bluntly that the AVM\'s message about time is just approximate. No more information is available at this point.

VIPULG - Are you from Chicago by any chance.....

It seems that lots of people from Chicago with Aug RD are still waiting...

My details

RD 08/25/00
ND 09/13/00
EB2 RIR

No Title

PD 08/98 RD 07/00 ND 08/00

Last month I was told our files with an officer. I kept hearing that for a month.

Last week they said both mine and wife\'s files are marked with RFE. he mentioned it takes 2 weeks to generate and mail an RFE ! (great ).

Today when I called the woman is saying case was assigned to an officer yesterday. I don\'t know this person is making up something or not. But I appears that what they say is not always true.

I don\'t know how much longer to wait or what action to take to move things !.

No, but close from Detroit

I have few friends here who are in the same boat - within a week of my ND. We are all waiting and praying for the best.

talked to iio

I talked to IIO today. Last time they said it is in intermediate area where interim verification will be done before assigning to officer. today she said it is still not asigned and they are waiting for VISA??? Same old story.

just a thought...

Based on domlur\'s message just wondering that if people\'s I140 is approved in a different center and I485 applied in different center makes this VISA excuse. May be they are waiting from another service center to hear about I140. My I140 was applied at a different center.
Can people confirm whose cases are pending that their I140 were applied in the same center or differnet centers??

My I140 was done in a different center

ND:09/13. I was told that they were waiting for VISA number

Q for domlur

Any idea on what basis can a person go back to I140 approved SC. Can we use NSC I485 LIN # or should we refer using I140 reference #. Do you what is the exact process .
Will going through lawyer a better option?

This whole process is very frustrating where IIO\'s give different answers every time.
thanks
icy

Found out why I-485 not assigned...

The reason my and my wife\'s I-485 have not been assigned to an officer is because my wife\'s fingerprints were rejected. We had those things done way back at the end of January and my wife NEVER received a redo notice. This was the findings of the Senator\'s enquiry. The letter also stated that my wife will "be getting a notice shortly". In NSC terms, that might be late this life or early next... I plan to call the NSC and ask when the notice will be sent. If I am not satisfied with the answer, I may call upon my senator once again.

Oh, and don\'t believe what an IIO tells you. I had an IIO tell me back in May that my wife\'s fingerprints were good.

485 delay

ND:8/4/00 RD 7/24/00
I am still waiting.Called IIO 5 times in last 4 weeks.1st time told that my app was put on hold initially and is being sent to problem solution dept. cannot tell what the problem is? 2nd time was old that my fingerprints are not in file, 3rd time told that they are waiting for visa?? 4th time told that case is not complete but it is not with problem solution dept.
What should be done now?? keep waiting ??
Sam

ALL IIO\'s AT NSC ARE LIARS, COMPLAIN TO THEIR DIRECTOR

Dear SMULL,
I had the same similar experience with the IIO\'s at NSC, they are PROFESSIONAL LIARS, I would advise U to write a very strong letter to their DIRECTOR AND A COPY TO YOUR LOCAL SENATOR, about how the IIO\'s gives different answers at different times. I will be glad to give U the NSC\'s DIRECTOR ADDRESS: Mr. TERRY E WAY, Director NSC, USINS, PO BOX 82521, Lincoln , NE 68501-2521, and mark your envelope as "FOR THE PERSONAL ATTENTION OF THE DIRECTOR" and ask him to train his IIO\'s to give the correct answers for people like us. Who are waiting @ I 485 stage for years to gether. , and we are literally at their INS mercy.

Good luck. RAMU KESI

Current I-485 ND

Hi,
Any information on the current processing dates for I 485s is appreciated.
PD Apr 99, I485 RD Nov 00, I485 ND Dec 00, EB2
Thanks

There a long delay procesing 485s at NSC according to my lawyer

Very few offices are reviewing AOS cases. Even cases that are ajudaicated are being held .
 If you check closely there have been very few case approvals or RFEs in the last few days.
No one knows the reason. Accoding to my lawyer, the audit does not have major impact
as this excecise will just confirm the file inventory. During that time, they just won\'t move files from one place to another.
But work for all officers are supposed to be allocated much before starting this process.

As someone said, the attitude of IIO s is extermely outrageous. They are trying to give us some answer that may not be any where near reality , in order to escape further inconvenience to them. We all have to collectively inform authorites about this. This is like insult to injury on us. We deserve better treatment not only as above average tax payers , also we pay hefty amonts as processing fees to their "service".

IIO are liars

Dear Ramu Kesi
Thanks for the advice. I just dont want to jeopardise my case at this point by such letters. Will do that when(??) i get it approved(hopefully). Is your case pending too?