NSC assigns cases by ND not RD ...

gcdayday

Registered Users (C)
I was just going through rupnet.com for October RD cases and it seems like NSC may actually be processing cases according to ND or cases are assigned to officers based on ND.

My ND is 11/18 and none of the 11/18 cases have approvals or even RFEs. Most probably all 11/18 ND cases are assigned to the same lazy officer that doesn't want to work on them. Even my cases status is not changed on-line or on the AVM!

:mad:

LOL....take a deep breathe...it's luck. Many folks with RD of July or ND of Aug/Sept still haven't receive their approvals. Have a good Valentine weekend!

gcdayday

Take it easy buddy......! Don't get too excited. All your permutation and combinations will fail in front of these IIO of NSC.

In the same boat

gcdayday,

I am in the same boat. Oh well, my ND is actually 11/17 (one day earlier) and my rd is 10/18. Looks like they are assigned to the same person. Let us hope our cases are just pending for final securiy check and other processing is over.

All we can do is hope.
galab

You're right nothing we can do but wait. I was only making an observation since some of the cases right before and after 11/18 are approved or there are RFEs. That shows that the cases may be assigned to different officers based on the day they are received.

;)