NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 1, 2002

No Problem....

Don\'t worry yaar! I just filled the 485 papers. It shouldn\'t take you more than an hour, if you have all the details...like ur address for the past five years...w2s...payslips...bank statements...etc....

when did you receive your receipt?

Hi, Saip:
could you let me know when your case was mailed out and when did your lawyer/employer receive your receipt?
My case was mailed out on 04/03, but haven\'t received my receipt yet.
thanks very much.
Vince

Ok, let\'s start new thread

We didn\'t see in the past two weeks span. This is becoming longer and longer. Hold on tight and we will start new discussion. Please post your msgs from now on at

NSC Approvals Tracking Part VII -- Starting Apr. 15, 2002. Jonnal please update the listing when ever you get time and post it.

Regards

No Title

my lawyer has told me they filed on 04/03/02 and they sent me my lin# when I asked for it today.

what\'s happening???????

What is going on with NSC? No approvals....in the recent days....i really hope that they didn\'t stop processing i 140.

approved

Hi guys: my case was approved on April 12 (last Friday). I forgot to check the system until this morning. RD was 2/19/2002.
I opted for 485 and in EB3. Good luck to you all! It took me 3 and half years to get labor certificate, which taught me that we all would have a happy ending as long as we are happy persons.....