NSC Approvals Tracker-starting 11/05/02

Any Body Has Any Knowledge On 1-824

I knowthis is not relating to the forum -my daughter will be 21 next year and i have just filed for my 1-140 if i can fill out these forms myself as the lawyer is asking for too much and she told me we have to file this form
thanks in advance

Experts ...

Please comment on Masters or EQUIVALENT Word

For EB3:
If Minimum Education requirement in Labor: Bachelors or Equivalent
NSC stating Equivalent means ONLY “An equivalent foreign degree” stand alone - as per 140 form definition in EB3.

For EB2:
If Minimum Education requirement Labor: Masters or Equivalent
Then what is the meaning of Equivalent in Eb2?? 140 form defining many ways for Eb2 as bellow

Details in I-140 form while selecting EB category

EB2 Category:

A U.S. employer filing for a member of the professions with an advanced degree or a person with exceptional ability in the sciences, arts or business must file the petition with:

A labor certification (see General Evidence), or a request for a waiver of a job offer because the employment is deemed to be in the national interest, with documentation provided to show that the beneficiary's presence in the United States would be in the national interest; and either:

An official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. advanced degree or an equivalent foreign degree, or an official academic record showing that the alien has a U.S. baccalaureate degree or an equivalent foreign degree and letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least five years of progressive post- baccalaureate experience in the specialty; or
At least three of the following:

1)An official academic record showing that the alien has a degree, diploma, certificate, or similar award from an institution of learning relating to the area of exceptional
ability;

2) Letters from current or former employers showing that the alien has at least ten years of full-time experience in the occupation for which he or she is being sought;

3)A license to practice the profession or certification for a particular profession or occupation;

4)Evidence that the alien has commanded a salary, or other remuneration for services, which demonstrates exceptional ability;

5) Evidence of membership in professional associations;

Evidence of recognition for achievements and significant contributions to the industry or field by peers, governmental entities, or professional or business organizations.

EB3 Category:

A U.S. employer filing for a professional must file the petition with:

A labor certification (see General Evidence);
Evidence that the alien holds a U.S. baccalaureate degree or equivalent foreign degree; and
Evidence that a baccalaureate degree is required for entry into the occupation.

Applied for I-140 - EB2 at NSC on Sep 10... Receipt Date: Sep 11, 2006...
Checked status online...and it shows it was approved on Sep 25, 2006 as well as received an email from the online status website.

My Lawyer mailed I-140 Premium on Sept 15, and I haven't hear anything back from him, can anyone tell how long it take to get the Receipt #

Thanks and appreciate reply.

Nsc-i140

I Have Some Problems In I-140. Mine Is 3yrs Bach+1yr Diploma Degree, Professional Job As Analyst, Eb3 Category. I Am From From Maryland So Vsc Is Center. My Lawyer Called Me That File Is Ready To Go But Vsc, Tsc And Csc Are Not Excepting Any I-140 Now, They Has To Be File At Nsc. But Nsc Is Very Strict And They Are Denying For 3yrsbach Degree In Professional Job. So I Don't Know What To Do? Any Ideas? Any One Like Mine Case? Please Let Me Know. Any Responses Are Appreciated.plzzzzzzzzzzz.

My case is very much similar to yours, I have Bachore +1.5 yr. Diploma except I have filed I140 from VA at the end of Sept. I haven't received the recipt from NSC. My lawyer didn't see any problem in that and he is confident about the case. When did u file I-140 ?

Chhaya said:
I Have Some Problems In I-140. Mine Is 3yrs Bach+1yr Diploma Degree, Professional Job As Analyst, Eb3 Category. I Am From From Maryland So Vsc Is Center. My Lawyer Called Me That File Is Ready To Go But Vsc, Tsc And Csc Are Not Excepting Any I-140 Now, They Has To Be File At Nsc. But Nsc Is Very Strict And They Are Denying For 3yrsbach Degree In Professional Job. So I Don't Know What To Do? Any Ideas? Any One Like Mine Case? Please Let Me Know. Any Responses Are Appreciated.plzzzzzzzzzzz.

Eb3-3yrs Bachelors

pardesh said:
My case is very much similar to yours, I have Bachore +1.5 yr. Diploma except I have filed I140 from VA at the end of Sept. I haven't received the recipt from NSC. My lawyer didn't see any problem in that and he is confident about the case. When did u file I-140 ?

I DIDN'T YET. DID YOU DID EVALUATION? WHAT IS LISTED IN YOUR LABOR IN COL 14&15.? I AM THINKING OF GETTING EVALUATION FROM THEDEGREEPEOPLE.COM. KEEP IN TOUCH.

THANKS.

I had done education evaluation for my H1B , which is equivalence of Bachlore of computer Science. We have submitted same for my Labor and I-140.

Chhaya said:
I DIDN'T YET. DID YOU DID EVALUATION? WHAT IS LISTED IN YOUR LABOR IN COL 14&15.? I AM THINKING OF GETTING EVALUATION FROM THEDEGREEPEOPLE.COM. KEEP IN TOUCH.

THANKS.

Sep 2006 I-140 Approval

Got approval notice from CRIS yesterday, for details please see signature below.

Upgrading to PP has benefits!

After waiting for almost 5 months, my I-140 app. was upgraded to PP and was approved within a DAY of receipt!!! (EB2)
Time taken from PP filing to approval was <1 week!!! I guess the $1000 talks!

Details:
LC-RIR
PD: Dec. 01, 2004
AD: Jul. 26, 2006
I-140
FD: Sept. 01, 2006
PP upgrade FD: Jan. 23, 2007
RD: Jan. 25, 2007
AD: Jan. 26, 2007
I-485/EB2
Retrogressed