Nsc 485 Approved

BANGALI

I just checked the AVM and it says that the case is approved. I checked my wife\'s and that is approved too. Here are the details:

EB3 (other)
PD: 5/13/98
RD: 5/5/00
ND 6/6/00
FP: 1/4/01
AD: 5/3/01
No RFE.
LIN 00-178-XXXXX

Hoping to receive the approval notice next week. Five years of waiting should end soon. This site has been very helpful. My best wishes to you all. Good luck

No Title

Hi, Bangali,

Congratulations!!
Guess you are the 1st May rd approval and that inspired me a lot.
One question? You mentioned that your nd is june 6th, and lin number as 178. Will you double check it? since I got same lin number as you did, but different nd. thanks!!

goofyman

No Title

Hi Goofy833
Some times there will be little difference for the same LIN number, I was trying to find the reason but I could n\'t , as happend in my own case, where as per my LIN 192 if we check the calender it will be June 26, 2000, But my ND was June 22. So as per the calender LIN 178 will be June 6,2000. You can check this in Microsoft Project giving the start date as Oct 1, 1999 and the duration has 175 or what so ever and can get the end date which will be the notice date.

No Title

My nd and lin starting nos. (00-178) are same as yours. Keping fingers tightly crossed and waiting ...
Also, my case is one where our fp was done earlier than the specified date i.e. although assigned for March 1st week, did it in second week of Feb. So, we may be able to see based on when my approval comes, if the pattern of approval is anywhere related to FP dates.
Will keep you all posted.