Nsc 04/01 Tracker

update my info

Earlier my info was added with id roger1234.

All of our cards were approved on 3/25/2002.
Please update your chart.

RD 07/26/01

LIN-01-256-50XXX
EB3 Detroit
PD 04/24/00
RD 07/26/01
ND 09/06/01
FP 01/11/02
AD ??/??/??

Add Me Please!

My Details:
 name/ID Induja
   EB3
 Lin #:163
nation: India
 RD :04/01
 ND :04/01
 FP :07/01
 AD :???? (RFE issued for my son asking for my Marriage Resitration Certificate, replied and AVM updated on 03/23/2002)

can u please stop posting "NSC 04/01 TRACKER" repeatedly...it is boring..thanks

NSC 04/01 TRACKER

to vanama:

hi, vanama:

If I understood you correctly, you want me to stop this RD04/01 tracker report.
   Well, what I want to say is, you are not forced to see this tracker report. This is your choice, But I am sure, since there are no better tracker as past we have, like the respectable Mayldoor,
(I really missed him), this RD 04/01 tracker report can give us better, lastest updation what is going on with RD later than 04/2001. And I am sure there are lot of people like me, waiting in anxity, (since our RD is in 04/2001 and saw lot of people approved).
   If you strongly request me to stop or I see another person make
such suggetion, I will stop. I am a open person.

Regards,

DOn\'t stop....

Chang...

You are doing a great job.... since immitracker is no longer updated, your text file is the best way to track the april/may 2001 cases. Don\'t pay any attention to posts which say otherwise...

Good job and many thanks....

bkcgey

Keep going!! Please post the tracker

This is good information. Like Chang mentioned people have the option to look or NOT look for this tracker.

People can be selfish but not to the extent of saying NOT to do it anymore like Vanama since their RD/ND may not fall into this time period.

update 03/29

guys,

added few approvals today, including myself.
   well, I will leave this board soon as a free bird. I hope somebody can continue this
tracker for the waiting people. Any volunters? I figured out we can not let one person to spend
too much time on this, maybe 1~1.5 month? Well, then I hope he has a RD in late May or early June.
After his approval , he can pass this tracker to next volunteer. By doing this way, the waiting people
will always have a hint what is going on.

The job is basically routinely check( several times one week) several website, searching approvals for NSC,
RD later than 04/01, and add them into this tracker file. Better be a warmhearted, devoted person.

Also, since this list get longer and longer, and it is end of
March now, let restart this tracker with new name(topic) "RD /05/2001 tracker". see you there

Regards,
   changyu yuan