NRI investment fraud

After I mailed my application package to them, I never heard back and so after six weeks, I wrote Prachi an email enquiring what the status was. It was then that she said that they had received my package and had submitted everything to the PAN office and she provided me with the coupon number. This is what I mean by they do not have good customer service communications. I had specifically asked Prachi to email when she had received my mailed package and when she submitted to the PAN office and she had agreed she would do this. However she never did acknowledge anything until I sent my above email six weeks later.

You can track your PAN card processing here: PAN card application status

I tracked my status and once I saw it had been dispatched, I contacted Prachi who then said they had indeed received my PAN card and she then asked for my mailing address again to send it to. I got my PAN card a week or two later.

After I mailed my application package to them, I never heard back and so after six weeks, I wrote Prachi an email enquiring what the status was. It was then that she said that they had received my package and had submitted everything to the PAN office and she provided me with the coupon number. This is what I mean by they do not have good customer service communications. I had specifically asked Prachi to email when she had received my mailed package and when she submitted to the PAN office and she had agreed she would do this. However she never did acknowledge anything until I sent my above email six weeks later.

You can track your PAN card processing here: PAN card application status

I tracked my status and once I saw it had been dispatched, I contacted Prachi who then said they had indeed received my PAN card and she then asked for my mailing address again to send it to. I got my PAN card a week or two later.

Oh well, sounds like I have to be on top of them for the status of my filing and dispatch. Thank You for your timeline. Now Infact I know, how to deal with my anxiety.