Now what??

The new dat for TSC is Nov 2001. My RD is Aug 01 and ND ia Sept 01. Checked my status. Nothing has changed, n RFEs, no approvals. What do I need to do now?
What should be my next step?

Contact Senator? Call TSc? Call my useless lawyer?

Thanks guys.

what happens when you call the 800 number and ask them to initiate inquiry ? since you are in their (processing date - 30 days) rule, they will open the case.
Also ask them to connect you to Tier 2.

connect me to tier 2? they will do it? But for what? What if they ask me what do u wanna talk about ? Teir 2 meaning their supervisor?

mncis,
Yes Tier 2 is thier supervisor. Teir 1 will only repeat what you already see online. So you need tier 2 to ask why your case is way over 30 days past the processing date.

Hmcis....

I am too in same boat.
Contacted Congressman but to no avail.
Have not got any reply.
I put in an inquiry with USCIS . It has been more than 4 weeks have not got any reply so far.
My RD:- 06/01
ND:- 08/01
FP:- 11/02

same here

RD 9/3/2001
ND 10/3/2001
FP 2/2003
No RFE

Called USCIS on 5/7/2004 and requested a status inquiry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Inquiry response

I put in an inquiry 2 weeks ago. I received a letter from DHS in response stating that the "Petition is still pending (as if I didn't know that already :mad: ), a request has been forward to supervisor". It was signed by "ZZ210", don't know if that is the supervisor or another intermediary.... Now I guess I'll have to sit back and wait for another couple of weeks!
RD: 7/3/01
ND: 8/3/01
1st FP: 11/02
2nd FP: 4/04