now shall i go and talk to immigration officer?

shankardadaMBBS

Registered Users (C)
Hi friends.

i replied my RFE (485 rfe) 55 days back.bythis month 25th it is completing 60 days.
according to uscis after RFE ,60 days i can call them for status enquiry or using infopass i can directly contact IMMIGRATION OFFICER.

so any body had this kind of experince please try to help me out.

thanks
shankar

I would take an appointment and I will prefer to talk to somebody rather than again placing another status inquiry. But again it is your decision and good luck to you!
shankardadaMBBS said:
friends please if any body had this experience try to post .it fill be help full to me.
thanks

somewhere i read in this forum....

You can contact your local congressman/woman or Senator to proceed on your case.

Try your luck. Good luck.

Senator, inquiry, and so forth, are all of no use.

Let's us trust the True God who made and is making everything.

If your case is at the Local office you can directly contact the USCIS officer at that location and find the status on your case..

If your case is at the service centers , the officers at the local USCIS can just brouse through the sequence of events happend on your case and just let you know the status of the case which you see on the online website. They will not have access to see detail look into the case and they are not much help and can not initiate an inquiry to submit to service center

Making a case status enquiry is based on your Receipt date of the I-485 case and what is current processing dates at that service center.

For e.g. if your I-485 RD > 09/12/2003 and your case is pending at VSC Customer service representative will not initiate an inquiry even though you replied to your RFE 60 days and nothing heard from them !!

So what you can ? as someone said find your case status by contacting a local congressman/senator or just wait till your file moved to an IIO officer

Good Luck...

hi kvpt_pp
thanks for ur info.ya my case is with local office and now they are working on
what exatly what u said.so can i directly go and talk to officer.
do u have same kind of experience.
if so please explain.
thanks