Now it's my turn-Approved and NO LUD's so far.

Reddy20

Registered Users (C)
I can't believe that my case is approved, I am expecting for my EAD renewal and AP and I got two emails from CRIS about welcome notice and two emails for approval notice sent.
I checked my emails yesterday and I have bunch of emails, the first one is for my AP RFE notice received and the next one is for approval.
I was on vacation and could not check emails and there is nothing important also to check(as I am not expecting approval this month and my namecheck was pending until last week how can I expect the approval like this)
All of my old friends you will get approval very soon as I did not expect mine(beleive me).

Congratulations

Reddy,
Congratulations . is yours a transferred case from VSC to TSC? when was the last lud on your case?

congrats. when did you come to know that your name check got cleared?

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats. when did you come to know that your name check got cleared?

After approval :)

Thanks to everyone and all the old timers will get approvals soon. I am not discouraging about the LUD's but I have not seen any LUD until 09/06/07 and I recevied approval email on 09/07.

Congrats!!!

Seems like you were approved couple of days back...perhaps last week some time. Is this correct?

Guys...have we seen any new EB-3 approval this week from old PD of retrogressed countries (India)?

MV

I can't believe that my case is approved, I am expecting for my EAD renewal and AP and I got two emails from CRIS about welcome notice and two emails for approval notice sent.
I checked my emails yesterday and I have bunch of emails, the first one is for my AP RFE notice received and the next one is for approval.
I was on vacation and could not check emails and there is nothing important also to check(as I am not expecting approval this month and my namecheck was pending until last week how can I expect the approval like this)
All of my old friends you will get approval very soon as I did not expect mine(beleive me).

Congrates !!@!!!! USCIS have some wiered way of working, most of the time painful but sometime delightful :) Enjoy little green after years of 'no rain'.

11 working days to go before world comes to an END. :D

Congrats Reddy20! Lucky to be approved.

I wish someone will break this silence.... Every passing day reduces the light of hope.

Thank you my friends, All the old timers will get approval very soon.
I called USCIS several times and every time they said my name check is pending even week before the approval at infopass. I think they are clearing all the old cases as soon as they get the namecheck clearance.