Now I can say Yahoooooooooooooooooo

wwossen

Registered Users (C)
My Fellow I485 applicants

I have been waiting for five years to see very simple five words on my case status: “This case has been approved” and I got it today.

ND March 2002
PD Nov, 2000
REF Jan 24, 2005
AD March 17, 2005

Thanks for all help I got from all of you. Without this site and the support of my fellow applicants I would have gone crazy by now.

Thanks again my friends and I wish for all of you to see what I see “This case has been approved” .....

Best Regards,

wwossen said:
EB3 and from Canada
C :) ngrats and happy to see someone with an ND earlier than mine getting approved!

BTW, I assume that it's your entry on Rupnet. Did you do a 3rd FP? Your 2nd FP was 17 months old when you got your approval......

Last edited by a moderator:
frodo said:
C :) ngrats and happy to see someone with an ND earlier than mine getting approved!

BTW, I assume that it's your entry on Rupnet. Did you do a 3rd FP? Your 2nd FP was 17 months old when you got your approval......

Yes I have done 3FP in Feb 2005. They sent me FP notice after I recived REF on Jan 25, 2005.

Regards,

congratulations!

i happened upon this post quite by chance, since i don't frequent these fora all that much any more, so i was very happy to see an approval for a "geezer" from my times:) congratulations, again, wwossen!

frodo, is you case not approved yet? what is hold up, in your opinion?

Pork Chop said:
frodo, is you case not approved yet? what is hold up, in your opinion?

Yep, still waiting....my file is complete but for my name check (according to my congressman). Has your kid's case been approved Pork Chop?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi wwossen,

Congrats.

After the receipt of the RFE response and before the approval how was the LUD changes for you, My response was received on 14-FEB-05 I am still waiting.

Thanks,

may0503 said:
Congrats.

After the receipt of the RFE response and before the approval how was the LUD changes for you, My response was received on 14-FEB-05 I am still waiting.

Thanks,

My LUD was start changing around mid Jan for about three times and They sent me REF after they got my response there was no activity except for the conformation that they recive my REF. Then after one month wait I see my Lud changing again and approved the next day.

There were about three Lud changes before REF and two after REF.

Regards,

Congratulations .... While I think I am waiting for a life time, apparently you had a lot longer wait than I did.... You deserve your much awaited freedom ....