November Visa Bulletin?

It may happen !

It may just happen !

One can never predict the USCIS.
One of the theories being put forward this retrogression going back so long is that the USCIS wants to put a stop to all processing and take a stock where things are. Hopefully it may go back to what it was before !

Relax

Guys,

we all hate retro
but just relax if you can
things should work themselves out

at the most we all go back to india

C'MONN Billtoo,
I can understand your so-called theory if its only a minor difference of few thousand cases....
But here we are talking about 4 years....the difference can be in millions....

No matter how many applications were "documentary OK" in 2004, it CANNOT have such a HUGE effect...

There is something else we don't know...I still stick to my stand that they are just holding it to take stock of the situation..:)

Billtoo said:
I think that is possible :

They do a re-order of all the application that becomes "documentary OK" in the previous fiscal year.

USCIS process 485 as they become documentary OK ... this list is drawn up in the begining of the year..
say for year 2005 they would have drawn up list in Sep 2004 .. now all those guys who got past from the backlog centers have become availiable .. but they do not touch there 485 until the end of the year -- when they re-order the list.

Now there was huge clearence in 2005 .. so in Sep 2005 they all got first in the list ... so the cut-off date moved so backwards.

So I guess it will take quite sometime for the cut-off date to reach June 02.
May be couple of months if number of guys form backlog centers are not many ... or couple of years if they are many.

Let everyone guess on their own. Its anybody's guess

What's the point in writing paragraphs of logic to prove other guess guess may not be a good one, when you yourself have a huge chance of being proven wrong when the actual news comes?

This has become like a volatile market -- like say Brent crude oil futures :) you can explain everything post-facto with lots of hindsight but its anybody's guess to predict the future..

It may be meaningless to do this guess or that guess. We can NOT control it any way.

The only hope is to raise your voice to support the bill currently being considered in the congress, i.e., S. 1033 or S. 1538, which is scheduled to have second discussion on 10/18. The first one was held on 7/26.

fiveice

Visa Bullentin for October 2005 clears all the speculation...

E. EMPLOYMENT PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILTIY

Item D in the Visa Bulletin (number 85) announcing the September cut-off dates provided information regarding the prospects of visa availability during the early months of FY-2006. Many categories have become oversubscribed for October, and cut-off dates established due to continued heavy demand for numbers by CIS for adjustment of status cases. Forward movement of the cut-off dates in these categories is likely to be limited.

Mangat Bhai ,tera jadu chal gaya.

Hi Mangat
Your prediction is very close.Aap ke munh me low fat ghee and sakkar (let us not relace sakkar atleast ,already I have reduced the fat in Ghee).Accept the ghee and sakkar.Hope Dec will be even better.Accept

Mr. Green said:
Wow according to this, you are better off being an EB3 applicant if you are from India! The rest of the world is back to current in all categories!

I don't think I read in any of the early predictions that EB3 will move ahead of EB2 :D

Well EB4 India is ahead of all EB1, EB2 or EB3... and EB4 is current.
Wondering how to scale down ...