November Visa Bulletin Out - Not Good.

D. EMPLOYMENT VISA AVAILABILITY IN THE COMING MONTHS

There has been no forward movement of the Employment cut-off dates for November. The reason for this is that it is still too early to see what impact the movement of the cut-off dates toward the end of FY-2007 may have on demand. Depending on the rate of demand being received from Citizenship and Immigration Services offices for adjustment of status cases, some forward movement of dates may be possible for December.

I think USCIS is still in the mess up of July and cannot clear it out, until they clear it, they may keep it which is not the true picture.
Hope to see the reality once the first quarter is over and I am sure with the approval of so many old applications, there will be significant movement in PDs.

Wait must continue

*sighs*
Can't deny, I had hopes for some movement this month, but I suppose the wait must continue.

Oh well, things could be a lot worse....:)

Stoned!

*sighs*
Can't deny, I had hopes for some movement this month, but I suppose the wait must continue.

Oh well, things could be a lot worse....:)

Stoned!

Ok, so the EB3 (Ind) cutoff is 22APR01.

I thought that I filed my I-485 because the visa no. was available in the June bulletin. My PD is APR2003.

I thought that once an alien no. is showing on the I-485 receipt/FP notice, that is your visa number.

Now, does the 22APR01 cutoff apply to prospective GC filers or to people who already filed their I-485s?

I thought that I filed my I-485 because the visa no. was available in the June bulletin. My PD is APR2003.

I thought that once an alien no. is showing on the I-485 receipt/FP notice, that is your visa number.

Now, does the 22APR01 cutoff apply to prospective GC filers or to people who already filed their I-485s?

You had wrong impression.

Just think youself.... Recently USCIS announced that only for 2 months July/Aug 2007 they have accepted 800K I-485 applications.
All of them have A# and I-485 receipts.

I believe that they have additionally around ~200K stuck in namecheck.
So total number is ~ ONE MILLION I-485 with allien numbers.

Annual quota is 140K per year which can not be exceeded, I think it will take 10-15 years when the last one in this I-485 line gets green card.

Yes, you still will have to see these bulletins every month. If your all processes done (485 related like Name check) but if PD is not current then you will not get your GC.

Yes, you still will have to see these bulletins every month. If your all processes done (485 related like Name check) but if PD is not current then you will not get your GC.

Shid!! I am screwed again!! :mad:

Thanks for clearing the doubt anyway :)

I said it in 2007 - also in 2006 and in 2005...
But maybe this year (2008 fy) it will become true...

A change has to happen in the immigration system -- it makes no sense... Legislation, new President, WHATEVER... but something has to happen.

I think 2008 will be the year that I will finally get my greencard.