• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

November Visa Bulletin is out

Hey guys, could you help me out. I got my biometrics done in October and haven't received anything from USCIS until now. Do you know approximately when my interview is going to be? Because I am worried that they are not gonna consider my case. But I am doing it in the state of Montana which not a lot of people are doing their interviews here.

Hey guys, could you help me out. I got my biometrics done in October and haven't received anything from USCIS until now. Do you know approximately when my interview is going to be? Because I am worried that they are not gonna consider my case. But I am doing it in the state of Montana which not a lot of people are doing their interviews here.

Hello shasha88,

It depends on the Field Office but it usually takes around 3 months to receive the interview letter. I suggest that you take an InfoPass (http://infopass.uscis.gov/) and ask them if your name check came back clear, where your file is (National Benefits Center or Local Office), and if they can give you an idea of when you will be receiving your Interview Letter.

Good luck