• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

November Visa bulletin is out

mak1z

Registered Users (C)
The pace slowed down in December cut-off numbers.

AFRICA 15,100
Egypt 8,700
Ethiopia 7,900
Nigeria 6,700
ASIA 6,850
EUROPE 12,900
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 440
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 750

That is quite interesting because I checked the website http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html and it appears that the november visa bulletin is yet to be put on the website.

Do you care to share where and how you got the new update information

The pace slowed down in December cut-off numbers.

AFRICA 15,100
Egypt 8,700
Ethiopia 7,900
Nigeria 6,700
ASIA 6,850
EUROPE 12,900
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 4
OCEANIA 440
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 750

That is quite interesting because I checked the website http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html and it appears that the november visa bulletin is yet to be put on the website.

Do you care to share where and how you got the new update information

Give it some times to for your browser to update. You must have checked the page recently and it is saved in the browser's cache. Clear up your browser cache/history or wait for a bit.

Very very low increase :( . This is interesting. I guess it is because of December, where it is the holiday season.

Does anyone think that Asia will go current in August?

I hope so. It needs to go up to 17XXX for me at least;). I dont know why they slowed down for December while we seen a good flow in the 1st and 2nd month. I hope that they'd speed up in January then:confused:

Hi Guys I have a question, We got the Lottery letter and we want to have our adjust of status here in the US, I was confused, do I have so send my form to KCC or just keep them and wait till I meet with local imm. office,

after I got the letter I went and met with the local office and all they told me is to wait until the number is current,

Is that true, please advice

Hi Guys I have a question, We got the Lottery letter and we want to have our adjust of status here in the US, I was confused, do I have so send my form to KCC or just keep them and wait till I meet with local imm. office,

after I got the letter I went and met with the local office and all they told me is to wait until the number is current,

Is that true, please advice

Try to read up on the AOS thread first before asking. There are a lot of information about how to do AOS

Yes, it is true that you have to wait until your number become current. Once your number become current, you need to send I-485, with the rest of the copies of your your documents to the USCIS. Then, you'll have to wait several weeks/months before you get a scheduled interview from the USCIS at your local USCIS office.

Doing AoS will take more time than CP. It will depends how long it will take them to finish doing your background check. It could take several weeks or several months before you'll get called for interview.

If its possible, I recommend to do CP, its fast and easy. Only take from 1 day to a week to get everything done but it does require you to go back to your home country to do the interview.