November N-400 Tracker

Also Got the e-mail Scheduled for Oath ceremony,

I guess it will be for MArch 20th (next one in San Diego)

Any other people for San Diego? We might meet there :)

Good luck!

Also Got the e-mail Scheduled for Oath ceremony,

I guess it will be for MArch 20th (next one in San Diego)

Any other people for San Diego? We might meet there :)

Good luck!

SD0001,

I'm hoping to make March 20th, however I'm still waiting to be placed in oath scheduling queue. I had my interview on 02/25, was recommended for approval, but no updates to online status yet. Are you sure your oath ceremony will be in downtown and not Chula Vista?

Almost there folks good luck to those who are still interviewing or waiting for interview

Application Type: N400 , APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION

Your Case Status: Oath Ceremony

On March 1, 2013, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Mouse n cat game with USPS

Again good luck folks

:)

On March 1, 2013, we placed your application in the oath scheduling que. We will send a notice when the ceremony is scheduled. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Good luck all!

Was scheduled for oath ceremony today. :)

On March 1, 2013, we scheduled you for your oath ceremony and sent a notice providing the date, time, and location. If you move prior to the scheduled ceremony, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or call our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Good luck to all!

Finally interview was scheduled.

DO: Los Angeles, CA
11/19/12: N-400 mailed to Phoenix, AZ
11/20/12: N-400 delivered (Day 1)
11/23/12: NOA received on 11/28/12 (Accepted and Initial Review)
11/29/12: Per website, FP notice mailed (Day 9)
12/03/12: FB notice recd ( scheduled on 12/12/12)
12/05/12: FP done (Walk-in)
12/07/12: In-line for Interview Scheduling (Day 18)
01/16/13: Yellow letter received dated 01/12/13. Request additional docs during interview -DL (Day 57)
03/01/13: Interview scheduled (online update)(Day 101)
XX/XX/13: IL Recvd.
XX/XX/13: Interview Done- 'Passed'
XX/XX/13: Oath scheduling que
XX/XX/13: Oath Letter received
XX/XX/13: Oath Ceremony "US Citizen"
XX/XX/13: Applied for Passport
XX/XX/13: Received Passport

Received my Oath letter on the 2nd of March and will take place in Chula vista office 22nd of March. Weird thing as there is a huge ceremony for the 20th in Downtown SD, maybe they had no more spaces available.

Journey is almost over will post after the ceremony some details.

Thanks a lot and good luck to all of you.

Received oath letter, a little surprised as it is in LA at the convention center. On checking the convention center site it states you should park in South Hall G-H. Anyone have good directions driving north from the 5 freeway to the South Hall? Any experiences of Oath ceremony at this location?

Mouse n cat game with USPS

Again good luck folks

Oath Scheduled March 25th 2013

Had interview today in Charlotte, NC. Passed...took about 10 min. They gave me the Oath letter about 20 min after the interview. My Oath ceremony is scheduled for next Tue 3/12.

I can see the finish line....

Good luck to all!!

Received letter for Oath ceremony. I do not have any old immigration documents like AP, H1, EAD etc. Is that fine? I hope only GC is enough.

Passed interview but received N14 today

Hi...today I went for my USC interview. Passed my interview and gave me the interview results. Box B was checked - a decision cannot yet be made about your application. He then gave me a N14 : Reason "MIssing Evidence". He wanted me to submit final court disposition and police clearance from the city I lived. This incident happened many years ago when I had a tiff with my now ex wife. So I called 911 after she started beating me up and ended up with both of us handcuffed and spend a night in jail to cool things off and that is why I was finger printed then. The court did not charge me so I dont have court records.

Anyone in this situation? Will I be denied or if I submit the documents as requested, I will be granted USC? I provided a photocopy of police report from the city where it happened many years ago and the IO stated I need final court disposition. How to get it when there was no court hearing and I was not charged for any criminal or battery?

Please advise. I have until Apr 10 to furnish the docs. so I am lost and advise from you guys.

Thanks.

Have you tried getting a Clerk certificate? This document usually states any violation or offense and its results. If nothing shows up then you can also show that to the USCIS IO and tell him there were no charges. I had no records for 2 tickets (traffic) and I got a clerk certificate from the county I lived in and voila, they were there and their dismissal. Try to get that at the county clerk but do it fast as it takes 4 weeks! :(

Received letter for Oath ceremony. I do not have any old immigration documents like AP, H1, EAD etc. Is that fine? I hope only GC is enough.

It is fine, the only absolute requirement is the Green card, try not to loose it, else you won't see the oath ceremony any time soon.