November N-400 Tracker

SD0001

Registered Users (C)
November 2012 N-400 Tracker

Hello guys,

Did not find another one so I am starting this one.

Finally, I mailed my application today;), please share your updates, dates, Interview experiences.

Thanks and good luck to all applicants!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys,

Just received an e-mail from USPS that my application was delivered today :) at the Phoenix facility at 11:30am

Happy that it has arrived, will keep you posted, when I get a notification from USCIS

Good luck to you all!!!

Arizona / San Jose

GC Since October 2007
San Jose, CA
11/07/12: N-400 mailed to Phoenix, AZ
11/09/12: N-400 delivered
11/15/12: Check cashed
11/24/12: NOA received
11/24/12: FP notice recvd (Scheduled)
12/05/12: FP done
XX/XX/13: Interview scheduled
XX/XX/13: IL Recvd.
XX/XX/13: Interview Done- 'Passed'
XX/XX/13: Oath scheduling que
XX/XX/13: Oath Letter received
XX/XX/13: Oath Ceremony "US Citizen"
XX/XX/13: Applied for Passport
XX/XX/13: Received Passport

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello guys,

So today I got this e-mail and on their website shows as accepted and Initial review (maybe they mailed the FP letter) :)

Good luck everyone keep posting your updates.

Initial Review

On November 8, 2012, we received this N400 APPLICATION FOR NATURALIZATION, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, please use our Change of Address online tool to update your case with your new address or contact our customer service center at 1-800-375-5283.

Hi Everyone -

I mailed my N400 application today based on 3 year rule to Dallas Lockbox . I became a LPR on 01/20/2010. I followed the advise of other folks here and sent the application by Priority Mail with delivery confirmation .

GC Since Jan 2010
DO Baltimore, Maryland
11/13/12: N-400 mailed to Dallas , Texas

Hi guys,

Finally found this. I submitted mine on Nov. 6. Good luck to all applicants!

11/06/12: N-400 mailed to Phoenix, AZ
11/07/12: N-400 delivered
11/13/12: NOA received and check cashed

My FP appointment was scheduled yesterday Nov 14th. I got an email saying that they have mailed the FP letter so I am still waiting for it. Will post the scheduled dat once I get it. Seems they are moving so fast, I am very surprised by how fast this is going.

suos leCDis

My FP appointment was scheduled yesterday Nov 14th. I got an email saying that they have mailed the FP letter so I am still waiting for it. Will post the scheduled dat once I get it. Seems they are moving so fast, I am very surprised by how fast this is going.

That's awesome. I sent mine to Dallas on 11/04 and have yet to receive a text/email/NOA. The check got cashed though so looks like there's some progress :) Good luck!

11/06/12: N-400 mailed to Phoenix, AZ
11/07/12: N-400 delivered
11/13/12: NOA received (Accepted and Initial Review)
11/15/12: FP notice recvd (Scheduled on 12/5/12)
XX/XX/12: FP done
XX/XX/13: Interview scheduled
XX/XX/13: IL Recvd.
XX/XX/13: Interview Done- 'Passed'
XX/XX/13: Oath scheduling que
XX/XX/13: Oath Letter received
XX/XX/13: Oath Ceremony "US Citizen"
XX/XX/13: Applied for Passport
XX/XX/13: Received Passport

N-400

I came to the United States for political asylum. My asylum was granted by immigration judge in New York and later moved Chicago. I applied my green card there and received three years after. I got married culturally, but never obtained legal document of marriage. 7 years later I divorced culturally, and again no legal process involved. I have never claimed as a married man, because my marriage never met the definition of marriage. When I applied US citizenship, I stated "never married", but listed children we had together with my ex. My ex and I had argument where she wanted the relationship back, but I never wanted. I married with my current wife culturally again and we have three children and living with very happy life. However, my ex told me that she called immigration and told them that I have two wives, her and my current wife which is entirely lie. She wants to ruin my life, but I would never let her do that. I submitted my N-400 back in 2009, had my interview in early 2010, passed the exam, fingerprints returned clear. I had no trouble with the law, paid my taxes on time, served the country through AmeriCorps, currently graduate student who would like to contribute to this country in so many different ways. Few months ago, I moved to twincities for work, notified USCIS for changing address, and yesterday I received letter from immigration for another interview, so I was wondering whether they asking me additional questions based on what my ex told them or starting over the whole process? I always appreciate your advice and support.