November 29, 2000 Nd Approved

VSC-1129

Registered Users (C)
Hello everyone, it has finally happened for me also. I just checked the AVM and heard the magic words: "This case has been approved, on November 28 an approval notice was mailed...."
I called IIO just once during EAD delay early this year and never called again since then. There was no REF, and the good thing is this is also a job change case with an employer threatening to withdraw sponsorship and even sent us a copy of a letter written to INS in that regard. I do not know whether the letter was ever sent to INS or not but I thank God for granting our prayers, and getting my wife and I the approval.
I also thank all of you guys on this website, the guys who update immitracker.com and the various other fora, ISN.org, Murthy, shusterman.com etc. All these sites I had cause to go to during this process.
And I wish all of you guys and gals the very best and God\'s blessings in speeding up your own approval.
I will definitely continue to visit this and other sites to share in this comradeship. Good luck guys.
RD Nov6/00 ND Nov29/00, country: Others; EAC 01/045/52xxx

No Title

Congrats, man.

VSC is rocking now a days. Looks like VSC will finish most of the 2000 cases before FY ends on Sept 30th. Are they chasing CSC in fast approvals, and aiming for 6 months universal approval as proposed by Bush???

No Title

A little correction. The message should read "This case has been approved.On August 28(not November 28 as stated above) an approval notice was mailed..." . Every other detail is correct. PD was Sept.1997 ND nov 2000 and I-140 was for AOS. Thanks guys and I wish all of you good luck.

No Title

Congrats VSC1129! Can you tell us if you did anything, like sending a letter to INS, when you changed the job?

Thx

No Title

whenever new month is started, i see approvals for country others first. Is there any logic behid it or just an incident.

i have seen 2 NOV approvals in this board, both of them r from country others.

No Title

Not only country others first, but also ND somewhere in the last week of that month gets approved first. This may be to show that they(INS) are processing up to NOv ending NDs for their(INS) records, this is my opinion.

Any way my ND - Nov 03/00. I am waiting...

Good luck

VSC has started November 2000 cases !!

My ND is exactly same as you. I have never called an IIO. I think it is time to do so.
PD- March 23rd 1999
RD- Nov 3rd 2000
ND- Nov 29th 2000
Country - India (EB2, RIR)