• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

November 2012 Bulletin Released

angelfalls78

Registered Users (C)
Region
AFRICA 15,500
ASIA 2,700
EUROPE 9,250
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 500
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 700

I think some regions are still low... mine however made a good jump.

Region
AFRICA 15,500
ASIA 2,700
EUROPE 9,250
NORTH AMERICA (BAHAMAS) 2
OCEANIA 500
SOUTH AMERICA, and the CARIBBEAN 700

I think some regions are still low... mine however made a good jump.

I am disappointed yet once again, just the way I got disappointed in the last three months.

Let's hope for the best!

I dunt knoe y asia is so low.....m just .......waiting waiting waiting ..it seems as my case number is 57** i will have my interview in July 2013 lol

progress is so slow, I dont understand how they going to get to 50k with such snail pace...

This is the first time I received the Visa Bulletin in an email. I had signed up for it months ago. They take a long time to do anything.

We are also disappointed, I don not understand what is going on, why are the numbers so slow!!!
Is there anyone who asked them why are the cut-off numbers are quite slow. What is the reason? The eelction, Hillary Clinton january leavin or what else...If they don not want immigrants wha is still dv lottery?
There are so many questions and no logical answers....

and we are just waiting, waiting and waiting.....

If we won the dv 2012 we had an interview in january and dv2013? Who knows maybe in March:(:(:(

I am disappointed too, but that's because I don't have a number at all. C'mon guys, put it in perspective. You have been chosen - be positive! :)

Q