November - 2004 CSC Trackers - Concurrent Filing

sweetguy

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,
Could you guys please post your tracking information here. For some unknown reasons I did not receive my tracking Numbers.

All I know is that my file received the Laguna Nugel office in the 1st Week Of November. After I do not have any status update..

-Thanks

Eb2 / Eb3

Also please include your category alos. We can follow the format as below:

Category ---- EB2 / EB3
Filing mode --- Concurrent / SemiConcurrent / I-140 / I-485
File Received by CSC - Date ??
Receipt Date -- ??
Notice Date --- ??
any other tracking information like Fingerprinting Dates / AP / EAD notices / RFE etc..

EB3 - CSC
Concurrent
RD 10/18/2004 140/485/EAD
ND 10/22/2004
FP Received 11/01/2004
FP Done 11/20/2004
FP Status Update 11/25/04 ( status says receied fp results,process resumed)

All receipt starts with
WAC0501***

thx
babu.

EB2 Concurrent CSC
Receipt Date -- 11/5/2004
Notice Date --- 11/10/2004
Fingerprinting Notice received 11/24/2004 for appointment on 12/03/2004

Category -- EB2
Filing mode -- Concurrent
Receipt Date -- 11/02/04
Notice Date -- 11/08/04
FP Received -- Not Yet? Waiting.

Hi Bhola04,
My details matched exactly with yours.. I knew that my files reached the Laguna Nugel office on Nov-3.. Does it mean it is the Receipt Date. I do not know what is RD & ND as my attorney does not want to give me the Receipt dates and tracking numbers...

If you could please confirm that Nov-3 in your case is indeed when your files reached the CSC then I can be for sure that my ND will be more or less 11/08 as yours..

Is there any way to get these Receipt Dates and Track Numbers apart from getting them from attorney..

Here u go..

EB2 Concurrent CSC
Receipt Date -- 11/01/2004
Notice Date --- 11/15/2004
Fingerprinting Notice received 11/24/2004 for appointment on 12/02/2004

sweetguy said:
Hi Bhola04,
My details matched exactly with yours.. I knew that my files reached the Laguna Nugel office on Nov-3.. Does it mean it is the Receipt Date. I do not know what is RD & ND as my attorney does not want to give me the Receipt dates and tracking numbers...

If you could please confirm that Nov-3 in your case is indeed when your files reached the CSC then I can be for sure that my ND will be more or less 11/08 as yours..

Is there any way to get these Receipt Dates and Track Numbers apart from getting them from attorney..
Sweetguy,

My lawyer sent all the papers on Nov 2 and the RD is Nov 3. Yes RD is the date on which they receive the papers. Once received it takes them about 3-5 days to send a Notice out and this date is ND. CSC will send you fingerprints notice within 2-3 weeks and that notice will contain your case info which you can use you track the status.
Hope it helps

Hi,
I received my Finger Print Notice and am scheduled for Dec-3. In the FP notice I have Receipt Date as Dec-5 and Notice Date as Nov-19. I have some track number starts with FP*****. But no where I could get the tracking numbers of my I-140 & I-485 / AP / EAD which shud start with WAC-*****. How can I get them ?? My lawyer doesn't give me at this point.

FP notice's information

For the ones that get their FP notice-
Is the "priority date" on your FP notice shows the correct date?
My FP notice's "priority date" shows my I485's received date but not my LC date, which is definitly incorrct.

Any one saw similar cases before?

NCFolk said:
For the ones that get their FP notice-
Is the "priority date" on your FP notice shows the correct date?
My FP notice's "priority date" shows my I485's received date but not my LC date, which is definitly incorrct.

Any one saw similar cases before?
My fp notice also showed priority date as I485 received date!

sweetguy said:
Hi,
I received my Finger Print Notice and am scheduled for Dec-3. In the FP notice I have Receipt Date as Dec-5 and Notice Date as Nov-19. I have some track number starts with FP*****. But no where I could get the tracking numbers of my I-140 & I-485 / AP / EAD which shud start with WAC-*****. How can I get them ?? My lawyer doesn't give me at this point.
visit this site to create your portfolio by using the wac number given on your fp notice:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

bhola04 said:
My fp notice also showed priority date as I485 received date!

Bhola04- thanks for letting me know.

Are you using substitude labor certification or your own LC approval case? What's your lawyer's explaination about that?

I heard that if you use substitude LC, your prioity date will be the received date of your I140/I485 case. But my lawyer said my I140/485 case was filed based on my own LC approval. Therefore this wrong date looks more weird...

Thanks a lot.

-NCFolk

No FP letter yet?

Hi Guys,
My I40/I485 RD is 2-Nov and i haven't yet receved any FP letter. Is this unusual? I see others in this thread have already received FP even ones whose RD is later than mine.

Anything i should do? or just wait?

Thanks

===============
CSC/EB-2/Concurrent
I140/I485/AP/EAD: RD 2-Nov-2004, ND: 8-Nov-04
===============

NCFolk said:
Bhola04- thanks for letting me know.

Are you using substitude labor certification or your own LC approval case? What's your lawyer's explaination about that?

I heard that if you use substitude LC, your prioity date will be the received date of your I140/I485 case. But my lawyer said my I140/485 case was filed based on my own LC approval. Therefore this wrong date looks more weird...

Thanks a lot.

-NCFolk
I haven't asked my lawyer about it I will find it out.

EB2 - CSC
Semi Concurrent
Sub. labor
I-140 RD 05/10/2004
I-485 ND 11/22/2004
I-485 ND 11/29/2004
FP ??
EAD ??
AP ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Do you guys find a WAC number on Finger Printing Notice ?? Because for each application we will have a different WAC number. ( 140 / 485 / AP / EAD ). I do not find any wAC number on mine. Instead I found a tracking number which starts with FP*....

sweetguy said:
Do you guys find a WAC number on Finger Printing Notice ?? Because for each application we will have a different WAC number. ( 140 / 485 / AP / EAD ). I do not find any wAC number on mine. Instead I found a tracking number which starts with FP*....

No my FP notice do not have a WAC number. The FP notice seems has no item designed to hold the WAC#.

Last edited by a moderator:
bhola04 said:
I haven't asked my lawyer about it I will find it out.

My lawyer told me that must be USCIS messing up my case information. I am so worried about it... The lawyer just sent out a correct request to USCIS today. Hope USCIS can response soon and response sufficiently.