November-2001 ..... RFE tracker

fisa

Registered Users (C)
Number of October filers are receiving RFE's. Have any November filers received RFE's recently.
Thanks

fisa

This is what i think

Monitring November 2001 RFE's will gives a good indication if November cases are being touched at all. Currenlty going through all the posts, looks like November cases have not even been picked up.
Thanks once again

Fisa

Ofcourse not

This is not a wish for an RFE. These days INS is issuing RFE's and for remaining cases waiting to hear from FBI on the Name check front. So we will see some RFE's before approvals come through. With the software updates finishing up soon we should start seeing approvals soon.

good luck
fisa

None yet

I haven't gotten an RFE yet either (11/27). And I don't remember seeing any posters that did.

By the way thanks for starting this thread fisa. As you said a Nov-RFE will be the ultimate indicator of progress for all the waiters on this board.

We should defnitly keep this thread alive

My detalis:
RD:11/06/2001
ND:12/06/2001
FP:02/13/2002
AP:??????????
RFE: NO

I will try to keep this thread alive, with the help of all other filers. If there are any November filers and also filers from later months who have received RFE's recently post your details.
We know for sure October cases are being looked at as we are seeing RFE's from october and earlier months.
Thanks
fisa

a nov case got transfered to texas (user ksv)

here is the detail from ksv

My case transfered to local INS
at San Antonio, TX for interview.
TD 23-DEC-2002
RD 08-NOV-2001
ND 06-DEC-2001
FP APR-2002

I do not know how long it will take to schedule interview. If anybody is in similar situation, please let me know.