November 2001 Case Approved

Pulse

Registered Users (C)
Hi, I just spoke to a friend and he got his 485 approved. The case was filed Nov 8, 2001 and ND Dec 5, 2001. This looks pretty good for the Vermont center.

I know its going to happen.

VSC will fly to the sky next couple of month onece july/ august done. Every month we will see 3-4 months applicants get approve due less amount of candidate.

Looks fake!

My RD was 10/22 and ND was 12/13. Don\'t think a Nov RD got its notification before me.

just curious

how come the \'October case approved\' and \'November case approved\' postings today from two different ids have the exact wording in their messages!!!!

Looks Ok

The Rupnet site shows the RD and ND for November filers; This Posting does not seem way off; may be true!!!!

"VSC ROCK" "Habib SOCK"

Oct and Nov

also have you guys noticed
whenever its approvals like this which are questionable.
its always a friend who posts the messages
not the actual filers
I wonder WHY????

Hey buddy Pulse

its not the question of belief,
but I am sure even you must have noticed, the filers themselves never post their approvals,
its always the friends,
so it was just an observation!!!!
and not a doubt

have a nice weekend

No Title

EAC looks correct. Mine is eac-050 and it is NOV 27th. So eac-055 can be Dec 5th.
Lets hope this news is not fake

Mine is 02-076 Dec 28.

I think it may take another 4-6 months because they are processing May-June-July-Aug-Sept....

Which Country is the Approval Person From ???

Some Countries other than India and China seem to get approvals sooner !!!

I hope this is true, then I believe that I will be the next one. RD:11/22/012, ND:12/11/01