Nov29 ... Approved...........

nov01_say

Registered Users (C)
I have been a silent visitor to this forum for a while. I have been checking the online status daily and was disappointed everyday. Finally today's message was that of APPROVED and I was thrilled beyond words. This has been a very long wait.

Although my wife's message is still at " fingerprinting" stage -- but since we have filed together -- I am hopeful for her approval to come soon.

And let me tell you guys , freedom tastes SWEET.

I wanted to share details of my case's approval incase
it helps ease anyone's anxiety about their case.

Approval - 4/21/2003
RD - Nov. 29, 2001
ND - Dec. 14, 2001
EAC-02-063-52xxx

Thank you Rajiv Khanna for creating such an informative and instructive site and Good Luck to All those still waiting.

nov01_say

Originally posted by nov01_say
I have been a silent visitor to this forum for a while. I have been checking the online status daily and was disappointed everyday. Finally today's message was that of APPROVED and I was thrilled beyond words. This has been a very long wait.

Although my wife's message is still at " fingerprinting" stage -- but since we have filed together -- I am hopeful for her approval to come soon.

And let me tell you guys , freedom tastes SWEET.

I wanted to share details of my case's approval incase
it helps ease anyone's anxiety about their case.

Approval - 4/21/2003
RD - Nov. 29, 2001
ND - Dec. 14, 2001
EAC-02-063-52xxx

Thank you Rajiv Khanna for creating such an informative and instructive site and Good Luck to All those still waiting.

nov01_say

Congratulations!! Can you tell us your approval date?

Are you going to wait for your wife's approval before you go for stamping? Is there time limit that you have to go for stamping after you receive the notice?

luk

I have not received my notice yet, my approval was only on the BCIS site.

However, I am going to get my GC stamped regardless of my wife's approval. There is no point in waiting for her approval to come as she is a dependent and the I140 was through me.