Nov21 03 RFE

jafa1

Registered Users (C)
Nov21 02 RFE

Just got back from vacation and saw the general rfe message online. also checked auto phone system.

Oh well at least I know they have finally looked at it, so thought I'd let others around this date know that your time is near.

Its a labor sub and also concurrent. I will contact the lawyer tomorrow and update this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please post details i.e category and RFE content.
I also filed on 21st Nov ,labor subsitute and concurrent.
485 was filed in DEC 5, 2002
When did u file 485.
Lets keep in touch...

Hi Wanna,

In addition I am EB3 and my I485 has a ND of Nov21 ( same as I140 ). So by the 485 ND theory you may be a few weeks after me.

I had recently applied for 1st EAD and AP Renewel and they DID just get approved on Sep30 and Sep29 respectively. The I140 says the RFE was send on Sep26.

My Lawyer has responded saying she has not yet received the RFE. Let me know what happens with yours.

Last edited by a moderator:
RFE Received by lawyer

The lawyer has informed me about what the RFE was for. She says they asked for:

>A new G-28 from the employer giving us permission to be the attorney of
> record and a copy of part of the Labor Certification from the original
> beneficiary whose case we are using to substitute you in for.

I guess they had the missing part of the labor document in there files as she emailed me the next day saying the response has been sent.

I'm thinking this should be a straight forward approval now - Depending on what they are looking for in the substitute labor documentation.

vx,

My EAD and AP Renewels had a ND of 8/8.

The EAD was Approved on 9/30 and the AP was approved on 9/29.

I applied for both of them quite early hoping it might prompt my I-140 to get looked at - Perhpas it did, but processing had reached my 11/21/02 I140 ND anyway.

I notice that my new EAD is valid for a year from the expiry of the original. Though the AP is valid for a year starting now! My advice is then to not bother applying to early on the AP only the EAD.

RFE Response Received

Lawyer Replied to RFE ( They wanted full copy of labor ) on 10/11.
Online message now confirms Response Received on 10/22.

So I guess it won't be long now .... ??

Wanna_gc - have you heard about your case ?